Shego

Top Answer Game | Round One

9 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Sis the vast majority of members are European rip2

It's 4pm rn and most of them aren't active. rip3 If most of them gonna be active next Sunday at this hour, i'll gladly change the hour. mad2

4 minutes ago, Royalty said:

What makes you think I don’t have to work? I have work tomorrow rih1 

Guys i can't help everyone and host the show in an hour that would please everyone, i wish i could. rip3 

1 minute ago, Moira O'Hara said:

It's 4pm rn and most of them aren't active. rip3 If most of them gonna be active next Sunday at this hour, i'll gladly change the hour. mad2

Guys i can't help everyone and host the show in an hour that would please everyone, i wish i could. rip3 

People are usually most active in the evenings

59 minutes ago, Tahj said:

WAIT I DIDNT KNOW THIS GAME WAS BACK giveup1 

You can participate at the first round too if you want. Just send me your answers before the show begins, i'll count them tomorrow tho jj2 If you can't send them before the results show, you still can participate to the rest rounds!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi and welcome to the newest season of the "Top Answer Game"! The game is easy enough and takes only few minutes to finish. The aim of the game is to collect as many points as possible by answering

@Liam @Chris Morlock @Royalty @Dan @Phoebe @Sylk @I Brings That Levity @RihannaRTT @Simón. @Ghostface @Ariana @Aquamarine @Freaky Prince @LÉON @Bill @Sean @mylifelies @Hyun. @Jae @fab @loudliyah @Bhad

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.