Jump to content

FOTP Faves Playlist: Beyonce [September]

Recommended Posts

RihannaRTT    10,978

Introducing the new FOTP Faves Playlist! Launching in September, this is our very own Spotify playlist focusing on our FOTP Faves and the current Spotlight artists! This playlist will contain a handful of artist classics, new releases and some fan-voted songs. Every month, we will ask you for songs that you think should be in next month's playlist; you cannot vote for songs already in the playlist or songs that have been voted in the last 6 months. You have until the last day of the month to cast your votes.

 

Here's what YOU have to do: 
Post below with 3 songs from the artist's discography that you wish to see in the playlist. 

 

You CANNOT select from the following list:
Brown Skin Girl
Crazy in Love
Halo
If I Were a Boy
Irreplaceable
Single Ladies
Spirit

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Avatar    38,908

Jealous, Love Drought and Heaven.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fab    12,886

Love On Top 

Drunk In Love 

Countdown 

 

getting some much needed bops into the playlist wendy1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RihannaRTT    10,978
Just now, fab said:

Love On Top 

Drunk In Love 

Formation 

 

getting some much needed bops into the playlist wendy1 

would you know all three of these were considered as well dead2 it was Formation first, then changed to DIL, then to LOT but then changed to Halo coz it was too big to ignorerip3 

 

Love On Top, Daddy Lessons and Sweet Dreams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fab    12,886
1 minute ago, RihannaRTT said:

would you know all three of these were considered as well dead2 it was Formation first, then changed to DIL, then to LOT but then changed to Halo coz it was too big to ignorerip3 

 

Love On Top, Daddy Lessons and Sweet Dreams

nnn .. how many "fan-voted" songs will actually make the playlist in the end? oprah6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RihannaRTT    10,978
Just now, fab said:

nnn .. how many "fan-voted" songs will actually make the playlist in the end? oprah6

3 each month. it's 5 classics, 2 new releases and 3 fan-voted (2, 1, 2 respectively for spotlight), so the general idea is half of the playlist will stay the same and half will change so its different yet familiar every month maisy We could have done more but it sits at 145 total songs as it is so dead2 If there's demand for more, we'll take that into consideration for future months. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fab    12,886
Just now, RihannaRTT said:

3 each month. it's 5 classics, 2 new releases and 3 fan-voted (2, 1, 2 respectively for spotlight), so the general idea is half of the playlist will stay the same and half will change so its different yet familiar every month maisy We could have done more but it sits at 145 total songs as it is so dead2 If there's demand for more, we'll take that into consideration for future months. 

ok thanks for clarifying ... let me change some of my picks then wendy3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madonna    39,422

Hold Up

Countdown

No Angel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liam    16,095

Love Drought, Dance for You, Haunted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maria    5,131

Blue, Dance for You, Pray You Catch Me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habits    2,654

Sweet Dreams, Countdown, Blow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gabe.    4,888

Haunted, XO, All Night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ghostface    7,522

Best Thing I Never Had

Jealous

Hold Up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tough Lover    19,354
20 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

3 each month. it's 5 classics, 2 new releases and 3 fan-voted (2, 1, 2 respectively for spotlight), so the general idea is half of the playlist will stay the same and half will change so its different yet familiar every month maisy We could have done more but it sits at 145 total songs as it is so dead2 If there's demand for more, we'll take that into consideration for future months. 

Is the playlist different from the charts? Or are they connected in some way?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×