Jump to content

Xtinctha... Living in the dusty past just like some of her stans.

Recommended Posts

Hey bitches

 

AW4en6l.png

 

Here we Christina Aguilera during her biggest era "Stripped Chicken" acting as a back up dancer for 3 legends Missy, Britney Bitch and Madame X. If the queen of selling Oreo's and saying "yass" in reply to everything is so relevant why has she been forgotten by MTV. This proves that clearly the fake tanned black community pandering growler is forgotten by the GP. In the years that followed the two iconic blondes had a string of hits, while Christina resorted to having sex for breakfast and spinning on big red office chairs with a country singer called Blake. Meanwhile some of her deluded stans grouped together and endlessly tried to end innocent Brits career, how can these people be so disgusting. 

 

Why is it that Christina is so forgotten by everyone except FOTPers, the only time i even see her in the news is when she mentions how desperate she is for a hit with Britney.

 

Spoiler

@Agugaga xtina6

 

ic2xHH7.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Christina was really transparent in this performance most people forget madonna kissed her too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

X probably doesn't even care if that messy "music" channel even played ha songs. 

1 hour ago, ShutUpRae said:

Christina was really transparent in this performance most people forget madonna kissed her too

As Xtina should be. I mean, that performance, as iconic as it was, was just about getting the reaction of Mrs. Justin Biel from that lip lock between Madge and Brit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga 1,582

Ironically she outsold them all in 2003. If Britney fans are living in the past, this is sure the wrong year to pick ny4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Queen of live Vocals will always come in late because peasants need to wait. Hence the six year album wait. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Umbreon 4,687
21 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Ironically she outsold them all in 2003. If Britney fans are living in the past, this is sure the wrong year to pick ny4 

Too bad her entire career can’t say the same lol2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, BlancLover said:

X probably doesn't even care if that messy "music" channel even played ha songs. 

As Xtina should be. I mean, that performance, as iconic as it was, was just about getting the reaction of Mrs. Justin Biel from that lip lock between Madge and Brit. 

She doesnt. Her team never even sheduled a vanguard award

 

she has better performances+her own shock moments anyway

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vesper 4,918
On 8/21/2019 at 12:29 PM, Agugaga said:

The backlash! They updated the title ny1 @I Brings That Levity

“Ha!!!1! They updated the title to include my fave who was FORGOTTEN....OmG the backlash!!” mad5 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga 1,582
2 hours ago, Vesper said:

“Ha!!!1! They updated the title to include my fave who was FORGOTTEN....OmG the backlash!!” mad5 

“Ha!!! They posted the title with my fave for an award show that’s now irrelevant as fuck, just like my fave! Omg the excitement” oprah14 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vesper 4,918
10 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

“Ha!!! They posted the title with my fave for an award show that’s now irrelevant as fuck, just like my fave! Omg the excitement” oprah14 

So you agree, Xtinct is irrelevant as fuck? eve1 Of course you’d be excited for her to be mentioned in the title (only after she was FORGOTTEN from the original upload) lmfao1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Vesper said:

So you agree, Xtinct is irrelevant as fuck? eve1 Of course you’d be excited for her to be mentioned in the title (only after she was FORGOTTEN from the original upload) lmfao1 

I doubt Xtina currs about this shit. Irrelevant (to you) or not, it nice to hear someone who can actually hold a note in a VMA's performance aside from Beyonce. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×