Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Miss Show Business

Hillary skulldrags Tr*mp for spreading 2016 election conspiracy

The fucking drag dead2 Yas madame president.

5 hours ago, Miss Show Business said:

Agreed. And hopefully, in the future when we ditch the electoral college, history will also view her as the legitimate 45th president.

Hopefully – or at least we should have it fixed. Because not only does it suck but it's also just terribly broken. I'm not really for the electoral college, but there's ways that it could work better. 

44 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

The fucking drag dead2 Yas madame president.

Hopefully – or at least we should have it fixed. Because not only does it suck but it's also just terribly broken. I'm not really for the electoral college, but there's ways that it could work better. 

It should at least be law that when the electoral college winner loses the popular vote, the popular vote winner becomes the President-Elect instead brit15 it's only happened like two times anyway?

11 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

It should at least be law that when the electoral college winner loses the popular vote, the popular vote winner becomes the President-Elect instead brit15 it's only happened like two times anyway?

That wouldn't work because the electoral college is specifically there to determine who will be president. (because of such and such reason, too convoluted to explain and also I hardly understand it)

It's happened two times in the last 20 years brit15 proof that it's broken and is now only there to help Republicans win. 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.