Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Liam

Favourite video game of all time?

Paramore thread got me feeling nostalgic. I remember back in 2011/12 me and my ex would play this pretty much everyday for months. the radio station (old Panic, Plain White Ts, the 80s classics), the ridiculous physics and cheats, funny storylines, interesting characters, great gameplay and the ability to customise crazily. Saints Row 4 was almost as good but the anal toy was too much for even me! runnerup games are Oblivion, Voodoo Vince, Grabbed by the Ghoulies, Overwatch!!!

Saints Row 2 is one of the best games of all time cry7 Did you see they announced a Saints Row 5?

Favorites of all time would be : Overwatch, Red Dead Redemption, Stardew Valley, I liked the first COD Black Ops with the zombies, and I loveeeeee any Quantic Dream game.

There are probably more but it's early fall1 

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

Saints Row 2 is one of the best games of all time cry7 Did you see they announced a Saints Row 5?

Favorites of all time would be : Overwatch, Red Dead Redemption, Stardew Valley, I liked the first COD Black Ops with the zombies, and I loveeeeee any Quantic Dream game.

what console ru on? we have very similar taste! I actually had no idea SR5 was announced? lowkey ass announcement

tenor_1.gif 

1 minute ago, Liam said:

what console ru on? we have very similar taste! I actually had no idea SR5 was announced? lowkey ass announcement

tenor_1.gif 

I play mainly PC for most games, but then I do play PS4 and Switch for exclusives :P  But I play Saints Row on the 360.

And yeah! SR5 was announced last week in a press release and then they tweeted about it, it was a mess of an announcement, but they are far along in development bey6

17 minutes ago, Dan said:

omg Stardew Valley? I fell in LOVE with that and no lifed it for two weeks straight after buying it with the Steam summer sale! I plan on replaying it with mods soon jj2 

10 minutes ago, Dan said:

I play mainly PC for most games, but then I do play PS4 and Switch for exclusives :P  But I play Saints Row on the 360.

And yeah! SR5 was announced last week in a press release and then they tweeted about it, it was a mess of an announcement, but they are far along in development bey6

I do Saints Row 2 on 360 too. unfortunately diehard Xbone fan to the point of no return!

4 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Lara Croft was my original stan card, and still is to this day. If I had to pick a particular game in the series, it would likely be The Last Revelation or Legend. cry9

after seeing ur curvefever skills I can not imagine what u do to poor Lara Croft

17 minutes ago, Liam said:

I do Saints Row 2 on 360 too. unfortunately diehard Xbone fan to the point of no return!

ny6 

I have an Xbone! I just don't have many games for it, because most console games I get are just the exclusives bey4 

4 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

Bildergebnis für pokemon goldBildergebnis für resident evil 5Bildergebnis für tomb raider

YES to all the Tomb Raider games and yes to Pokemon cry7 

Never actually played Resident Evil before.

20 minutes ago, Jake said:

omg Stardew Valley? I fell in LOVE with that and no lifed it for two weeks straight after buying it with the Steam summer sale! I plan on replaying it with mods soon jj2 

OMG yes! It is one of my favorite games. I just wrapped up my summer internship, so I've just started work on a Stardew Mod actually :P It's the best !

Honestly not sure if I can pick one

Basically all Pokemon games but maybe Let’s Go coz it has the best graphics and Kanto is so nostalgic for me

Yugioh Capsule Monsters Coliseum

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

all the Koei Warrior games; favorite is Maybe Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate 

overall im not sure. Initial thought was Yugioh CMC, but it might be Fire Emblem RD instead...

8 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Basically all Pokemon games but maybe Let’s Go coz it has the best graphics and Kanto is so nostalgic for me

OMG the one Pokemon game I didn't play was good? fall1  I need to go pick it up brit13 

I really didn't enjoy Sun/Moon or Black/White. X & Y I really enjoyed though bey1

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

OMG the one Pokemon game I didn't play was good? fall1  I need to go pick it up brit13 

I really didn't enjoy Sun/Moon or Black/White. X & Y I really enjoyed though bey1

it's good if you enjoy those Pokemon and the Kanto region. It's a reimagining of the original but very anime referenced also and there's a lot of references to the Johto games also. The GO catching mechanics are rather fun for a one-off game every now and then also, think it gives a different experience. Overall I'd say it has the most personality of any game yet. 

X&Y is my next favorite. I would say HGSS but its Gen 4 and Gen 4 games are horrendously slow and I just hate attempting to play them nowadays. Looking forward to it inevitably getting a Lets Go version in a few years though. X&Y has no postgame (well, a little) and the story's not up to much, but gameplay is short enough that you can reset and play through the game multiple times, which is important for me. I like Sun and Moon a lot because of its story and some other great additions, but I find it really long so it's harder to replay. I've replayed XY at least 15 times, SM/USUM maybe 5 in total. 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.