Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Nadia Almada

Warrior - Underrated?

its sad that Warrior is Kesha's least fav work cos she had legit no control over how the album was completed. Die Young alone wasnt what she wanted.

but it really is an amazing body of work.

I prefer Animal but Warrior serves too! Out Alive, Last Goodbye and Wherever You Are cry9 Love Into the Light might be my favourite Kesha ballad too cry9 

I used to hardcore stan Supernatural but I don't know how I feel about that sound now jj3

11 minutes ago, rihce said:

I used to hardcore stan Supernatural but I don't know how I feel about that sound now jj3

(I think) I'm one of the only people who hates that song on here fall1 

I just hate the effects on her voice and the synth, it like agitates my brain fall1 

I love the deconstructed version though

1 hour ago, rihce said:

I prefer Animal but Warrior serves too! Out Alive, Last Goodbye and Wherever You Are cry9 Love Into the Light might be my favourite Kesha ballad too cry9 

1 hour ago, Dan said:

(I think) I'm one of the only people who hates that song on here fall1 

I just hate the effects on her voice and the synth, it like agitates my brain fall1 

I love the deconstructed version though

my fav version is the fanmade remix

1 hour ago, Nadia Almada said:

My trinity is Thinking of You, Wonderland and Last Goodbye cry9

Mine is Last Goodbye, Dirty Love, Die Young jj2 

i feel like sonically warrior is her best but didnt she shit this out in like a few months. it feels like her most polished which can be good and bad. i feel like alot of the messages and emotion are drowned out by upbeat/ (electro)pop which is present on every single track pretty much but a select few. i feel like songs like past lives are definately some of the most unique and refreshing songs on the album. poor love into the lightawk1 i want a piano acoustic like she played on MCBL but in full 

14 minutes ago, idrk said:

i feel like sonically warrior is her best but didnt she shit this out in like a few months. it feels like her most polished which can be good and bad. i feel like alot of the messages and emotion are drowned out by upbeat/ (electro)pop which is present on every single track pretty much but a select few. i feel like songs like past lives are definately some of the most unique and refreshing songs on the album. poor love into the lightawk1 i want a piano acoustic like she played on MCBL but in full 

the lyric "these kids are taking their own lives" still gets me fall3 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.