Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Fletch

“Hey Kids, Spelling is Fun” removed from ME!

ny4

The line felt out of place ( and is the reason why the song has been painted like kindergarten tune even though verses are funny and satire Taylor on point, but that's the topic for other day ), but the way everyone bashed it is what made it somehow remarkable. It would actually be a little bit weird not to hear it. jj2

Okay wtf, "Spelling is fun" is in my title! Why is that lately whatever I touch self implodes and turns to dust? I'm literally bringing bad luck to everyone/everything I touch! gag1

Just now, Aquamarine said:

Spill all the tea sis! yas2

It's true. wendy1

I mean...

I know that I'm a handful, baby, uh
I know I never think before I jump

And you're the kind of guy the ladies want
And there's a lot of cool chicks out there
I know that I went psycho on the phone
I never leave well enough alone
And trouble's gonna follow where I go

And there's a lot of cool chicks out there

Hello, this IS rehashed Blank Space Taylor. Toned down for sure. I mean, you have probably heard those rumors ( bolded part ) about her before. jj2

1 minute ago, Arya said:

Okay wtf, "Spelling is fun" is in my title! Why is that lately whatever I touch self implodes and turns to dust? I'm literally bringing bad luck to everyone/everything I touch! gag1

Glad you became aware. Now, don't listen to Lover or touch the CD ( taking into consideration you are able to afford one of course ) until first few weeks after release. It is already damaged enough. gag1

1 hour ago, Arya said:

I'm literally bringing bad luck to everyone/everything I touch! gag1

I think you brought good luck to us all gag1 

8 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

Wait.. so if you preordered it and it’s already downloaded, can you not get the amended version? dead2 

If you delete the download and redownload it, I'm sure the amended version will be available.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.