Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

This is why The Gift flopped.

Recommended Posts

Girl I-

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897d4fc11a24761aa72f1

maybe if she picked Find Your Way Back as a single this never would’ve happenedbrit15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once she gets Ed Sheeran on the remix they’ll be bopping ny4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2019 at 3:14 AM, Lilac said:

Girl I-

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897d4fc11a24761aa72f1

maybe if she picked Find Your Way Back as a single this never would’ve happenedbrit15

maybe if she did 4 target exclusives, physical copies, 3 months of pre-order, a GMA performance, and a Live Youtube performance this wouldnt have flopped...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Pauly Antonio said:

maybe if she did 4 target exclusives, physical copies, 3 months of pre-order, a GMA performance, and a Live Youtube performance this wouldnt have flopped...

Tea, Taylor doesn’t f*ck around when it comes to promo my flop fave can’t relatebrit15

What makes me mad is that it could’ve been just a quick fix to spread the album more like this chick literally does the bare minimum promo and I hate to see itbrit15

She really did this album dirty, literally the music is a career highlightgaga1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lilac said:

Tea, Taylor doesn’t f*ck around when it comes to promo my flop fave can’t relatebrit15

 What makes me mad is that it could’ve been just a quick fix to spread the album more like this chick literally does the bare minimum promo and I hate to see itbrit15

 She really did this album dirty, literally the music is a career highlightgaga1

girl... whats that thing called at the end of a sentence? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pauly Antonio said:

girl... whats that thing called at the end of a sentence? 

Akskdjdj drag me.brit15

These emojis are my periodsbrit15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

I really hope she’s already working on B7 if not then I’m unstanning

With Adele, Rihanna, Kanye, Gaga, and Drake coming..... she better work in it and not release it until 2021..... 

undefined

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×