Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

dynxsty

This is why The Gift flopped.

On 8/22/2019 at 3:14 AM, Lilac said:

Girl I-

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897d4fc11a24761aa72f1

maybe if she picked Find Your Way Back as a single this never would’ve happenedbrit15

maybe if she did 4 target exclusives, physical copies, 3 months of pre-order, a GMA performance, and a Live Youtube performance this wouldnt have flopped...

17 minutes ago, Pauly Antonio said:

maybe if she did 4 target exclusives, physical copies, 3 months of pre-order, a GMA performance, and a Live Youtube performance this wouldnt have flopped...

Tea, Taylor doesn’t f*ck around when it comes to promo my flop fave can’t relatebrit15

What makes me mad is that it could’ve been just a quick fix to spread the album more like this chick literally does the bare minimum promo and I hate to see itbrit15

She really did this album dirty, literally the music is a career highlightgaga1

5 minutes ago, Lilac said:

Tea, Taylor doesn’t f*ck around when it comes to promo my flop fave can’t relatebrit15

What makes me mad is that it could’ve been just a quick fix to spread the album more like this chick literally does the bare minimum promo and I hate to see itbrit15

She really did this album dirty, literally the music is a career highlightgaga1

girl... whats that thing called at the end of a sentence? 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.