Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Liam

Is E=MC2 her worst album?

E=MC2 HATE POLL  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Is E=MC2 her worst album?

• Yes
    • Yes

5 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Yes it’s awful and it should be considered an act of terrorism he got me to listen to that album so early on in my first listen of Mariah’s discography— nearly made me tap out 

I got halfway through Migrate and almost got an ear infection

Memoirs is one of her best, it's pure RnB and has some great lyrics. In terms of production MIAM is the worst, in terms of lyrics Music Box is the worst, overall Rainbow is the "worst". Although even that isn't bad. 

Never got the hate for Einstein, honestly. All the singles from it are bops, her easiest album to digest etc. But that's maybe because it's the album that actually got me into her along with Memoirs. (Never got the hate for it either)

On 9/3/2019 at 8:15 PM, Royale said:

Never got the hate for Einstein, honestly. All the singles from it are bops, her easiest album to digest etc. But that's maybe because it's the album that actually got me into her along with Memoirs. (Never got the hate for it either)

Same! Touch My Body followed by Obsessed were the song that got me in to Mariah. 

I get that to some (not me) Memoirs is boring, however you've got to appreciate it for what it is. It's not meant to be full of bops like E=MC2 or Emancipation. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.