Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

MrAdamJay

Slipknot

Slipknot.jpg?w=1200&h=0&zc=1&s=0&a=t&q=8Slipknot is an American heavy metal band from Des Moines, Iowa. The band was founded in 1995 by percussionist Shawn Crahan, drummer Joey Jordison and bassist Paul Gray. After several lineup changes in its early years, the band settled on nine members for more than a decade: Crahan, Jordison, Gray, Craig Jones, Mick Thomson, Corey Taylor, Sid Wilson, Chris Fehn, and Jim Root. Gray died on May 24, 2010, and was replaced during 2011–2014 by guitarist Donnie Steele. Jordison left the band due to illness on December 12, 2013. Steele left during the recording sessions for .5: The Gray Chapter. The band found replacements in Alessandro Venturella on bass and Jay Weinberg on drums. After the departure of Jordison, as of December 2013 the only founding member in the current lineup is percussionist Crahan. Fehn left the band due to lawsuit on March 18, 2019.

Any other Stans in here like me? gaga3

2 hours ago, Nadia Almada said:

I want to get in to them - what album do you suggest?

def the new album We Are Not Your Kind. plus the song All Out Life, which didnt make that album, despite the album title comes from the song.

Iowa is a good album to start.

i started with their debut album a few years ago.

21 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

def the new album We Are Not Your Kind. plus the song All Out Life, which didnt make that album, despite the album title comes from the song.

Iowa is a good album to start.

i started with their debut album a few years ago.

The New album is amazing. Nero Forte is my fav. All Out Life is my shit. It should've made the cut.

17 hours ago, Poppy said:

Ohhhh. What’s your fav song off WANYK?  ari3

Unsainted/Critical Darling/Spiders the trinity ari3

Honestly though the first three albums > WANYK. They have a really strong discography though, especially for a metal band

On 1/4/2020 at 2:54 PM, Nadia Almada said:

Unsainted/Critical Darling/Spiders the trinity ari3

Honestly though the first three albums > WANYK. They have a really strong discography though, especially for a metal band

Yas I agree. But I love WANYK. Nero Forte is my fave. All Out Life should’ve been on there though. 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.