Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Billboard reveals K4 details

Kesha

“While writing my new album, I seemed to lose track of all of my fucks,” says Kesha of her next full-length. She didn’t have many left to give on her last: 2017’s searingly personal Rainbow was a triumphant return from a half-decade hiatus, caused in part by a bitter and still-ongoing legal battle against her former producer, Lukasz “Dr. Luke” Gottwald. (A trial date has not yet been set.) A departure from the giddy electro-pop that first made her a star, Rainbow’s mix of country, hard rock and piano balladry earned Kesha her first two Grammy nominations and a No. 1 album on the Billboard 200.

For its follow-up, she has brought in producer Jeff Bhasker (Harry Styles, Bruno Mars) for the first time, as well as erstwhile Macklemore cohort Ryan Lewis, who co-wrote Rainbow’s top 40 hit “Praying.” Meanwhile, Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds, Justin Tranter, Tayla Parx and fun.’s Nate Ruess all appear in the writing credits. While the as-yet-untitled album is rumored to be more uptempo and reminiscent of her “TiK ToK” days, Kesha -- who also announced a second Weird & Wonderful Rainbow Ride cruise for fall 2020 -- will only say, “I have danced a lot while making this one and cried some tears. I’m not sure what genre it is. Y’all will have to tell me.”    -- JASON LIPSHUTZ

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8527906/kesha-major-lazer-missy-elliott-new-music-fall-2019

H o l y , FUCK. Those writing credits. I am so excited. Even the description makes it sound like just what we've been asking for, "I'm not sure what genre it is". That's exactly what I want, I want a mix of everything Kesha cry7 

Jeff Bhasker has co-written/produced Girl On Fire (Alicia Keys), Just Give Me A Reason (Pink), Uptown Funk, Beyoncé songs and so much more. Also, I love Ryan Lewis, he's so talented... I can't wait for them to work more together.

Justin Tranter has apparently worked with everyone fall1 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Tranter : Lady Gaga, Kelly Clarkson (Piece by Piece), DNCE (Cake By The Ocean), Justin Bieber (Sorry), Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande, Dua Lipa, and way more...

Tayla Parx has so many songwriten credits too: Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande (Thank u next, 7 Rings, My Everything), Xtina, and more...

And Dan Reynolds and Nate Ruess have so many hit songs...

THE QUEEN IS COMING TO MAKE BOPS 

7 minutes ago, Dan said:

Justin Tranter has apparently worked with everyone fall1 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Tranter : Lady Gaga, Kelly Clarkson (Piece by Piece), DNCE (Cake By The Ocean), Justin Bieber (Sorry), Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande, Dua Lipa, and way more...

He also already worked on Finding You and Boots from Rainbow fall3 

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

He also already worked on Finding You and Boots from Rainbow fall3 

Omg he was on BOOTS? bey6 

More bops inbound cry1 

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

from the look of the wikipedia page you linked yes fall3 

Omg I missed that rip4 

Just now, Dan said:

Omg I missed that rip4 

i hope we get not only a release date soon but this snippet fall3 

also her twitter bio idk if its been posted here but fall3 

doesn’t mean I’m lost I just like to wander

31 minutes ago, TomTom said:

more uptempo and reminiscent of her “TiK ToK” days, Kesha -- who also announced a second Weird & Wonderful Rainbow Ride cruise for fall 2020 -- will only say, “I have danced a lot while making this one and cried some tears. I’m not sure what genre it is. Y’all will have to tell me.”    

tenor.gif?itemid=12525557

Animal 2.0 is coming cry6

7 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

tenor.gif?itemid=12525557

Animal 2.0 is coming cry6

Doing a photoshoot in the same place as the Animal era photoshoots? Collabing with all great producers/writers?

God is DEFINITELY real cry7  Animal 2.0 cry7 

11 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

i hope we get not only a release date soon but this snippet fall3 

also her twitter bio idk if its been posted here but fall3 

Omg this was so long ago I forgot about it 

I hope Kesha pops off this era interview-wise, since the last era was so underwhelming interview-wise (besides the Zach Sang one).

There's so many things I want her to do; Vogue's 73 Questions, Hot Ones, etc cry7  We need more long-form interviews bey4 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.