Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Billboard reveals K4 details

10 minutes ago, Aquamarine said:

YES! yas2 I'd be so here for this, she needs to do it. cry7

Hers would be so funny cry4 

And a Carpool Karaoke with Kesha? That would be the best cry7 She has so many bops

40 minutes ago, Aquamarine said:

I would only hate a Carpool Karaoke if they played T*mber, but besides that. cry6

Timber is a bop though! jj2  She could do her rap too bey6 

She has so many hits to choose from and she can do so many new ones brit11 

41 minutes ago, Aquamarine said:

I would only hate a Carpool Karaoke if they played T*mber, but besides that. cry6

THEY COULD RECORD IT IN HER GOLD TRANS AM cry7 

3 hours ago, Dan said:

I hope Kesha pops off this era interview-wise, since the last era was so underwhelming interview-wise (besides the Zach Sang one).

There's so many things I want her to do; Vogue's 73 Questions, Hot Ones, etc cry7  We need more long-form interviews bey4 

I need to hear another time the story about sneaking into Prince's house brit2

At least a reference brit2

5 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

I need to hear another time the story about sneaking into Prince's house brit2

At least a reference brit2

Yes cry7 
And she probably has so many more stories from the past couple years that we've never heard about kesha9 

7 hours ago, Dan said:

I hope Kesha pops off this era interview-wise, since the last era was so underwhelming interview-wise (besides the Zach Sang one).

There's so many things I want her to do; Vogue's 73 Questions, Hot Ones, etc cry7  We need more long-form interviews bey4 

is Conan still interviewing people? fall5 

9 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

is Conan still interviewing people? fall5 

Yes cry7 

He recently changed his show format so he does one longer guest interview per episode. Hopefully she goes on! cry7 

Billboard claims that the album will be out this year it seems!

Kesha
TBD

The follow-up to 2017’s triumphant Rainbow album finds Kesha collaborating with producers like Jeff Bhasker and Ryan Lewis (who helped craft her hit ballad “Praying”), along with co-writers like Nate Ruess, Tayla Parx and Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds. “While writing my new album, I seemed to lose track of all of my fucks,” Kesha recently told Billboard of the highly anticipated new project. “I have danced a lot while making this one and cried some tears. I’m not sure what genre it is. Y’all will have to tell me.” -- J.L.

Source: https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8529444/fall-2019-albums-preview?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

@TomTom !!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.