Sign in to follow this  

Taylor Swift | Lover | Music Video

Ruthless Love    3,236

The video was real cute. The colour scheme reminded me of Destiny's Child and P!nk.

Lilac    96

I hate this bitch for always winning, I can’t stand itcry6

Her aesthetic for this era has been on pointcry6

Lover    179,164
31 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

The video was real cute. The colour scheme reminded me of Destiny's Child and P!nk.

It honestly reminded me a lot of the Beautiful Trauma video (with more budget I guess lol)

Ghostface    7,514

This is one of the purest, most sincere and heartfelt things she has done. oprah2

Snow globe doll-house. Swimming in fishbowl. Depicting all different emotions from the lyrics in such colorful and vibrant yet minimalist way. She can convey disappointment and jealousy so good. And then the last scene... cry7

Chris Morlock    44,343

Fyi, in the Lover Lounge YouTube session, she said that the whole video is based on the snow globe lyric in You Are in Love. 

It was cute. I liked the fishbowl image and I like the aesthetic of it, but I felt it got way too cheesy for me at the end. I was hoping for something a little more sexy/romantic like Style. I also really like the aesthetic of the video, but I hate whoever is styling her this era. All of her clothes look too big for her and her hair is just bleh. I think only the YNTCD video has been on point in terms of her looks.