Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dennis Reynolds

If she actually does re-record her older music, would you listen to that as opposed to the originals?

Clark Gable  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Humphrey Bogart

So let's say she follows through and does in fact re-record all of her older albums - would you actually start listening to the new recordings over the old ones? Whether that means you'd stream them or buy new versions of every album (is that even on the table?), it's up to you, but do you see yourself doing it? I imagine I'm one of the very few people here that has never streamed any music ever, so I don't imagine I would re-buy any of the albums that I already own.

I wasn't exposed to Taylor's music era-wise pre-RED (other than the singles) so I don't really have an attachment to debutlor or Fearless (I've spent more time getting into Speak Now) so this will be a great opportunity to learn to appreciate those albums. Of course I will still listen to the Big Machine versions (I don't stream so they've already gotten my coins) but I've consistently expressed an interest in her doing this and I'm shocked that she's actually going to do it. fall3

Some of the earlier songs (even on Red) suffer from her voice being so young so it will be great to have more mature vocal versions. I just really hope that she adds in her own version of Better Man somewhere. That would sell me on it point-blank. kylie6

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.