Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Liam

Christina inducted as Disney Legend

Outfit was not that bad although it made her look bigger than she is, makeup was on point but I hope that she'll stop using fillers/botox or whatever  because it's not doing her any favor. I can't at her saying that the award was better than a Grammy  gag1 She won't get any Grammy soon I guess hottie1 One thing I didn't like in the performance was belting which sounded tragic at the end . Girl should stop trying to prove that she can sing because we all know that or hire a vocal coach if she wants to do this so bad 

1 hour ago, BackToBasics said:

Outfit was not that bad although it made her look bigger than she is, makeup was on point but I hope that she'll stop using fillers/botox or whatever  because it's not doing her any favor. I can't at her saying that the award was better than a Grammy  gag1 She won't get any Grammy soon I guess hottie1 One thing I didn't like in the performance was belting which sounded tragic at the end . Girl should stop trying to prove that she can sing because we all know that or hire a vocal coach if she wants to do this so bad 

i loved the outfit too but the top knot bun has to go. Maybe she should've done a looser bun that sort of framed her face. Maybe she's trying to tease Mr. Downey.

Yes, I would say that a Disney Legend Award is much better than a grammy because X started her career in Disney and it's a look back and a reflection (pun intended) of her legendary career. And who knows, she might voice a new disney princess along the line. 

Or maybe even a modern day sound of music because Carrie Underwood's take was just gag1

13 hours ago, Mondcard93 said:

I get that it could come across as disrespectful, but I wish someone who interviewed her would have asked why she felt the need to get Botox/fillers. I’ve just been curious what her response would be. 

especially after being all "omg no makeup look at all my flaws" during liberation.

Basically from her filming Drag Race to the Whitney performance she messed up her face, she barely looks like herself now.

I don't think it's disrespectful to say someone looked 100% better before they got fillers etc. it's a compliment.

I just don’t get how she can have so much money and not get lip fillers that don’t look terrible. I noticed her face looking a little differently when she was on Ellen and had the long platinum bob, and her lips changing when she dyed her hair red. I read online that people often change something drastically (like hair color) to distract people from noticing getting lip fillers/Botox. Also, her butt looked different on the Liberation tour, but looks like she’s had more done just before the Xperience and X Tour. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.