Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

dynxsty

Hopes for B7!

Apparently B7 is coming closer than we expect.... 

For B7, I want another a pure R&B/Funk/Soul with a little bit of disco! ooh imagine the greatness

*PS- if anyone says pop music you're getting downvoted, periodt. 

undefined

I want Disco/Prince/MJ/Donna Summers inspired songs tbh nothing too serious/political she should make some fun bops that the GP can enjoy because I’m sick and tired of people sleeping on her bops. I want the GP to understand she makes better songs than Halo and Single Ladiesgiveup3

And if we get another visual album I’d like it to showcase her personality because Bey is lowkey/a cutie and a crackhead but everyone sees her as an untouchable goddess. No more of that!giveup3

At this point in her career I’m fine with whatever she does because she always finds a way to introduce a new sound or elevate a genre. The talent that has!giveup3

Just now, Lilac said:

I want Disco/Prince/MJ/Donna Summers inspired songs tbh nothing too serious/political she should make some fun bops that the GP can enjoy because I’m sick and tired of people sleeping on her bops. I want the GP to understand she makes better songs than Halo and Single Ladiesgiveup3

And if we get another visual album I’d like it to showcase her personality because Bey is lowkey/a cutie and a crackhead but everyone sees her as an untouchable goddess. No more of that!giveup3

At this point in her career I’m fine with whatever she does because she always finds a way to introduce a new sound or elevate a genre. The talent that has!giveup3

and of course 4 target exclusives, multiple physical copies, tons of hoodies and sweaters album bundles, 3 months of pre order, and a GMA performance.

1million copies in a day would be securedt... 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.