Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Beyoncé

Rank the Tour Openings

Right girls and gays bey1 time to rank. Recently I've re-watched Madonna's tours and I'm interested to know what everyone thinks her best tour entrance is so rank them below.

1. The Confessions Tour
  2. Blond Ambition World Tour
  3. The MDNA Tour
  4. Re-Invention World Tour
  5. Rebel Heart Tour
  6. Drowned World Tour
  7. The Girlie Show World Tour
  8. Who's That Girl World Tour
  9. The Virgin Tour
  10. Sticky & Sweet Tour
  1. The Confessions Tour
  2. The Girlie Show World Tour
  3. Re-Invention World Tour
  4. The MDNA Tour
  5. Rebel Heart Tour
  6. Drowned World Tour
  7. Blond Ambition Tour
  8. Who's That Girl World Tour
  9. Sticky & Sweet Tour
  10. The Virgin Tour

1. The Confessions Tour

2. Blond Ambition World Tour

3. Re-Invention World Tour

4. Rebel Heart Tour

5. MDNA Tour

6. Sticky & Sweet Tour

7. The Girlie Show World Tour

8. The Virgin Tour

9. Who's That Girl World Tour

10. Drowned World Tour

On 8/24/2019 at 4:51 PM, Lucifer's Angel said:

Imagine being THAT deluded to use red and yellow colors for a Madonna's tour opener rip3

It’s not delusion, it’s just truth that not all of her openings are fantastic. Virgin, WTG, Girlie Show, and Sticky & Sweet all have extremely underwhelming (yellow worthy, S&S and Virgin could get reds comfortably) openings. 

4 - Blond Ambition World Tour

5 - The MDNA Tour

10 - The Virgin Tour 

8 - Rebel Heart Tour

1 - The Confessions Tour

2 - Re-Invention World Tour

6 - Sticky & Sweet Tour

9 - Who's That Girl World Tour

3 - The Girlie Show World Tour

7 - Drowned World Tour

On 9/4/2019 at 9:11 PM, Mr. Mendes said:

It’s not delusion, it’s just truth that not all of her openings are fantastic. Virgin, WTG, Girlie Show, and Sticky & Sweet all have extremely underwhelming (yellow worthy, S&S and Virgin could get reds comfortably) openings. 

wtf that's just ur biased opinion. The Virgin, WTG, Girlie Show, and Sticky & Sweet all have superb intro that would put on shame most of other artists and show why Madonna is a top-tier performer. To think that they are yellow worthy is just insulting. I get that here we are meant to rank, but let's not forget that Madonna nailed every single opening with over the top visuals, sound, choreo and stage presence and so at the end of the day is just a matter of personal taste. rih10

3 hours ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

so at the end of the day is just a matter of personal taste. rih10

Okay then why did you call everyone who put yellow and red deluded? Is that not you degrading someone else’s personal taste? 

1 hour ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Okay then why did you call everyone who put yellow and red deluded? Is that not you degrading someone else’s personal taste? 

That is me pointing out that personal taste should not affect the objective quality of the performance. The S&S for instance is among the weakest opening, but she still delivers outstanding dancing, stage presence, visuals, concept and energy. On top of that she looks gorgeous af.

Saying that she got a yellow/mediocre or red/bad performance is delusional and I'm calling it for what it is.

2 hours ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

Saying that she got a yellow/mediocre or red/bad performance is delusional and I'm calling it for what it is.

No, it's just sharing a personal opinion which is which this entire thread is about. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make their opinion wrong. 

8 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

No, it's just sharing a personal opinion which is which this entire thread is about. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make their opinion wrong. 

No, to claim that the Mona Lisa is a bad painting it is not an opinion but delusion. Like it or not, but any tour opening is excellent from a technical point of view.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.