Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SeekingThrill

AJay reacts to American Life

This album isn't everyone's cup of tea, so her reaction was reasonable. It is nice that she noticed the important lyrics on the album.

I think she will enjoy Music more. lj1 She probably will stan some catchy ROL ballads. I don't know how she will react to BS ballads, because many are very moody. Erotica could be another album where she likes some stuff. eve1 

Judging by her clips, I think she isn't that much into more mature and experimental sounds.  I can't at her stanning of Masterpiece. orly1 

AJayll is one hell of a damn clown and I'm glad her basic-ass taste is being exposed the deeper she dives into Madonna's discography. ny12 

Like...why the HELL is she even doing the discography BACKWARDS??? Who does that? Why not start at the beginning to actually see how the artist evolved. Obviously, coming from COADF, AL is gonna sound weird/whack.

She doesn't appreciate anything that is even remotely experimental.

I called it that she wouldn't like the sound of this album. I know most of us like it but you have to admit it's a very abrasive mixing and the electronic instrumentals are very sporadic. I feel like songs like Nobody Knows Me and Die Another Day could have been received a bit better, and I'm triggered she payed dust to Easy Ride (not even a mention on those gorgeous strings?) creep1 

She's probably only going to like about 25% of Madonna's work. I have no idea how she feels about early 90s or 80s music in general. I can't tell if she'll like Music. She'll probably like more of it than AL but I doubt she'll like Godly Instant. I just want her to listen to Ray of Light and it's fucking grueling waiting for it dead2 

It’s stupid that she’s going from newest to oldest. Plus she said it herself: she doesn’t know SHIT about Madonna and if she did, she’d react to some things differently. (It’s a whole other story on how someone can be so clueless about Madonna, it’s unbelievable, living under a rock much?) 

We still at it eve1

She is only madonna haters fuel nothing else. 

She doesn’t like or care for madonna, shes doing this with mindset of being negative, and its pointess. 

She has super basic music taste based on her other reaction videos, and its especially annoying when she praises other artits for some things (some i would acuse her of being a fan) a later she bash Madonna for exactly same things ew1

When she talks and describe production or song writing she literally talks gibberish. 

All of her reactions are only reason to make dumb faces and noises noway1

And the most annoying thing about "reviewers" as her is judging albums released years ago by todays standards/comparing to music of today. This is like reading ancinet greek play and to say it seems dated compared to modern works jj4

2 hours ago, Madonna said:

AJayll is one hell of a damn clown and I'm glad her basic-ass taste is being exposed the deeper she dives into Madonna's discography. ny12 

Like...why the HELL is she even doing the discography BACKWARDS??? Who does that? Why not start at the beginning to actually see how the artist evolved. Obviously, coming from COADF, AL is gonna sound weird/whack.

She doesn't appreciate anything that is even remotely experimental.

The only good thing going backwards, is that you're done with her worse album fast. ny12 She drags Madonna's pitched vocals and she was bopping at Britney's vocals in that song, not even a comment about her vocals, the clownery. At Nothing Fails she said that the choir "made" the song, she don't want to praise Madonna. She's like a twitter stan that stans some artists and will not praise anyone else. ny12 She will find something negative to say at Ray of Light too, bookmark me, she always does it cause she loathes Madonna for an unknown reason. ny12 

1 hour ago, Madame X said:

The only good thing going backwards, is that you're done with her worse album fast. ny12 She drags Madonna's pitched vocals and she was bopping at Britney's vocals in that song, not even a comment about her vocals, the clownery. At Nothing Fails she said that the choir "made" the song, she don't want to praise Madonna. She's like a twitter stan that stans some artists and will not praise anyone else. ny12 She will find something negative to say at Ray of Light too, bookmark me, she always does it cause she loathes Madonna for an unknown reason. ny12 

Reason is very obvious if you're gonna watch her other reactions and see who she praises a lot moo1

Also judging be her taste she should love mdne and hc but obviously she hated them cos that was a plan all along eve1

American Life is not an album many listeners will vibe with on first listen. it took me a few revisits to get into it. this is a subjective review so I do not know why everyone is being so volatile 

z3sVWDT.gif 

AL is an album that grows on you given that it's a harsh mix of electronic and acoustic. However everyone on earth should be stanning "Nothing Fails" so I'm glad she did. It's criminal that it failed to chart because of the boycott

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.