43 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:
  Hide contents

I could see her maybe appearing at the very end of episode 4, with her walking into frame and saying one line being the big dun-dun-dunnnn they leave the audience hanging on for a week before her first primary appearance in episode 5 chi1 I really hope she makes some substantial commentary on the fact that the child is the same species as Yoda.

Spoiler

I'd be here for a tease at the end of episode 4 of just her silhouette. It will leave fans of her excited and casuals being like "who?" jdpafods bebe1 i just don't want to be spoiled by how she looks which will most likely happen next week bebe1

7 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:
  Hide contents

I guess the Child is a/the genetic template for Snoke? I hope this isn't gonna lead to something stupid like transferring Force powers to Moff Gideon bebe1 

Spoiler

I kinda fear for ahsoka that she gonna be it and thats How She’s gonna die. Fans will fume tho

1 hour ago, Kirjava said:

@Dennis Reynolds not me bragging a few weeks ago about not having run into spoilers before. dead2

Well, that's over now. Fuck Youtube thumbnails and Instagram. eve1 At least plot-wise I'm still in the dark. dead4

Yea, that was how I felt about season 8 of Game of Thrones after taking until December of last year to watch it rip2 by then I pretty much knew all the major plot points. 

34 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Yea, that was how I felt about season 8 of Game of Thrones after taking until December of last year to watch it rip2 by then I pretty much knew all the major plot points. 

To be fair, GOT S8 was shit, so at least it saved you from experiencing the disappointment first hand. moo1

I actually deliberately read the spoilers of the last episode, cuz I just didn't care anymore dead2