2 hours ago, Kirjava said:

To be fair, GOT S8 was shit, so at least it saved you from experiencing the disappointment first hand. moo1

I actually deliberately read the spoilers of the last episode, cuz I just didn't care anymore dead2

To some degree I do think it was easier to accept some of the more controversial moments knowing in advance that they were coming. Still, they really did rush into some of them rip2 I'm not sure why they decided to make seasons 7 and 8 shorter than the rest. It wasn't even just the internet that spoiled it, I went to go see this Fast and the Furious movie in theaters that year and they directly reference what happens between Jon and Daenerys in the film rip2 

1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

To some degree I do think it was easier to accept some of the more controversial moments knowing in advance that they were coming. Still, they really did rush into some of them rip2 I'm not sure why they decided to make seasons 7 and 8 shorter than the rest. It wasn't even just the internet that spoiled it, I went to go see this Fast and the Furious movie in theaters that year and they directly reference what happens between Jon and Daenerys in the film rip2 

Dan and Dave, the main producers wanted to rush the last season cuz they were bored with whole project and they had a Star Wars trilogy lined up at the time that they wanted to get started on. Then due to the backlash S8 received Disney dropped them. kii1

Honestly, they got what they deserved. If they knew they were not passionate about the story anymore why not hand the writing/producing over to somebody else? Egotistic, money-hungry bitches ew2

9 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Dan and Dave, the main producers wanted to rush the last season cuz they were bored with whole project and they had a Star Wars trilogy lined up at the time that they wanted to get started on. Then due to the backlash S8 received Disney dropped them. kii1

Honestly, they got what they deserved. If they knew they were not passionate about the story anymore why not hand the writing/producing over to somebody else? Egotistic, money-hungry bitches ew2

I'm not even sure who's supposed to be writing/directing that trilogy now, they've got films scheduled from 2023-2027 but nobody attached anymore dead1 I guess this pandemic bought them some more time to find people. Funny that they have different films from Rian Johnson, Kevin Fiege and Taiki Waititi all lined up, but none of them are occupying those release dates rip2 

10 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

@Kirjava oh I wanted to ask, did you play Fallen Order (or do you have any interest in doing so)? bebe1 

Not yet. My PC could never run it. moo1 I'll need to upgrade/buy a new one, but that'll only happen sometime next year (no Cyberpunk for me till then sob1).

+ I'm not super hyped about it tbh. The fact we have to play as that pre-set guy is a bit ugh mad5 Idk why they didn't make the player-character customizable. It worked fine for Kotor and Jedi Academy (those are the games of my childhood btw jj2 )

12 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Not yet. My PC could never run it. moo1 I'll need to upgrade/buy a new one, but that'll only happen sometime next year (no Cyberpunk for me till then sob1).

+ I'm not super hyped about it tbh. The fact we have to play as that pre-set guy is a bit ugh mad5 Idk why they didn't make the player-character customizable. It worked fine for Kotor and Jedi Academy (those are the games of my childhood btw jj2 )

It's always the same guy but he is somewhat customizable, in that you can collect different clothes for him to wear and pick what color his lightsaber is eventually. I think they firmly made it a pre-set guy because the game is meant to be fully canonical so they leaned fully into a particular story with one actor doing mo-cap/voice acting. 

I never had the KOTOR games until a couple of years ago, my favorite Star Wars game from childhood is the original Battlefront II bebe1 

Jesus this episode was badass oh my god

Spoiler

I just wanna say Mando and Grogu's relationship is the cutest shit ever omg also Grogu getting stronger with his force powers omg.... it was so exciting to see but the way Moff was happy to see Gorgu choke the storm troopers out didn't sit right with me I can't stand that man

The way I thought I was instantly gonna hate when Boba Fett made his reappearance but nope the complete opposite he's so cool rip4 

6 hours ago, Tahj said:

Jesus this episode was badass oh my god

Hide contents

I just wanna say Mando and Grogu's relationship is the cutest shit ever omg also Grogu getting stronger with his force powers omg.... it was so exciting to see but the way Moff was happy to see Gorgu choke the storm troopers out didn't sit right with me I can't stand that man

The way I thought I was instantly gonna hate when Boba Fett made his reappearance but nope the complete opposite he's so cool rip4 

Spoiler

I really liked the intro to the episode where Mando is happy to finally know his name bebe1 

Overall wasn't my favorite episode but still good! Tython was one of the least interesting locations of the series so far but there was some good action. Still wondering what exactly is up with Gideon, his interest in Grogu and the darksaber seems a bit beyond the usual Imperial level. What'd you think of the Dark Troopers? bebe1 

On 12/5/2020 at 2:05 AM, Dennis Reynolds said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I really liked the intro to the episode where Mando is happy to finally know his name bebe1 

Overall wasn't my favorite episode but still good! Tython was one of the least interesting locations of the series so far but there was some good action. Still wondering what exactly is up with Gideon, his interest in Grogu and the darksaber seems a bit beyond the usual Imperial level. What'd you think of the Dark Troopers? bebe1 

Spoiler

You can just tell how happy he is that he finally knows his name it's so fckn cute bebe1 

YES I'm glad you saw it too It was strange how interested he looked in Grogu choking them stormtroopers out but the dark troopers were cool as HELL I can't wait to see more of them ngl

21 hours ago, Simón. said:
  Hide contents

When Boba said the empire is back giveup3  Wondering though if a jedi shows up and who it would be since the possibilities not that much. Luke, Cal, Cere and that's about it? 

Spoiler

I know right I kept trying to think of who is gonna show up I guess we'll have to wait and see rip4 

12 minutes ago, Tahj said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You can just tell how happy he is that he finally knows his name it's so fckn cute bebe1 

YES I'm glad you saw it too It was strange how interested he looked in Grogu choking them stormtroopers out but the dark troopers were cool as HELL I can't wait to see more of them ngl

Hide contents

I know right I kept trying to think of who is gonna show up I guess we'll have to wait and see rip4 

Spoiler

Maybe they gonna bring back Mace, cause we didn’t actually see him dying. But I could see Luke at the end of the finale episode tbh 

3 hours ago, Simón. said:
  Hide contents

Maybe they gonna bring back Mace, cause we didn’t actually see him dying. But I could see Luke at the end of the finale episode tbh 

Spoiler

Oh hold on... I like the way you think rih2

On 11/29/2020 at 6:37 PM, Dennis Reynolds said:

I'm not even sure who's supposed to be writing/directing that trilogy now, they've got films scheduled from 2023-2027 but nobody attached anymore dead1 I guess this pandemic bought them some more time to find people. Funny that they have different films from Rian Johnson, Kevin Fiege and Taiki Waititi all lined up, but none of them are occupying those release dates rip2 

@Kirjava oh so you've probably heard but apparently the 2023 December film is now Star Wars: Rogue Squadron jodie4 

Just now, Dennis Reynolds said:

@Kirjava oh so you've probably heard but apparently the 2023 December film is now Star Wars: Rogue Squadron jodie4 

Honestly, I'm not too hyped about most of the things they announced, but I'm looking forward to this one cuz of Patty. moo1

The only other thing that I'm genuienly looking forward to is the Obi-Wan series. I'm so happy that Hayden Christensen returning cry2 He's gonna fucking slay with good writing/directing. lj1

4 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Honestly, I'm not too hyped about most of the things they announed, but I'm looking forward to this one cuz of Patty. moo1

The only other thing that I'm genuienly looking forward to is the Obi-Wan series. I'm so happy that Hayden Christensen returning cry2 He's gonna fucking slay with good writing/directing. lj1

I think they announced too much, honestly, it was hard to even remember what they all were an hour later rip2 I also have some interest in The Acolyte show because it's set in a so far unexplored in film/TV era. Ahsoka as well, and not Star Wars but also looking forward to the Willow show and Indiana Jones 5.

He was definitely really good in Shattered Glass if you never saw that. I hope it's mostly flashbacks he's in, because them interacting in between Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars just seems contrived to me nicki5 I could see them maybe sensing each other through the Force but I don't really want them to physically meet bebe1 

He was definitely really good in Shattered Glass if you never saw that. I hope it's mostly flashbacks he's in, because them interacting in between Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars just seems contrived to me nicki5 I could see them maybe sensing each other through the Force but I don't really want them to physically meet bebe1 

You know damn well there's gonna be at least one fight scene. moo1

I was thinking maybe they could do some spin on the Dagobah cave duel from The Empire Strikes Back so they could get them to fight without really doing it bebe1 

We'll see. moo1 But there's no way they are passing on the fanservice potential of them facing off again in some way, shape or form.