Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Gabe.

MUST see: Elderbrook & Rudimental | Something About You

i know its possible neither of these names will say anything at all to most of you (although Rudimental have had their share of success back then) but DAMN this is a video that MUST be seen.

its the most beautiful thing i've seen all year and it just has such an original idea for a music video, who would have thought there were still ways to innovate.

as a young teen i was always told i felt too much and i would just be so glad if this video started a shift somehow in this toxic masculinity spectrum we live in. maybe it won't if enough folks won't see it but damn, i wanted to share this discovery with you all, folks. the song is quite good too. ;)

25 minutes ago, Venom said:

@Entea your old set has finally been identified; Love that for you

Such a masterpiece and as @Gabe. points out, the video is unique and original and has a great message behind it. I'm glad you've found this song 

6 hours ago, Entea said:

Such a masterpiece and as @Gabe. points out, the video is unique and original and has a great message behind it. I'm glad you've found this song 

cry1

you had a set of this?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.