Sign in to follow this  

My Everything turns 5 years old

Divine    142,547

7524000013c5132189fff70d0c70fb4b.1000x1000x1.png

The Grammy-nominated album debuted #1, is certified 2x Platinum in the US and has accumulated more than 3 billion streams on Spotify. It's the album that skyrocketed Ariana to superstardom and shook the pop table, even making Taylor nervous to start her 1989 era! Take a trip down memory lane with me!

Divine    142,547

I used to listen to this album every single day for like, a year. Now when I listen to it, I get so nostalgic and all of the memories come flooding back. giveup1 So many classics in one album, she definitely has a place in my heart. Yea, we love My Everything in this house!

Also, we should ALL stream this gospel song to celebrate!

Dennis Reynolds    9,373

Not my favourite album of hers overall but it does have some good songs, and it was when I first became aware of her. My mom is a massive fan of Big Brother, and the season that Frankie was in was airing when some of the singles to this were still really popular, so I remember kinda half-watching parts of it and commenting how much I disliked that guy for my mother to point out he was the Problem singer's brother, much to my surprise rip2 

Winnie.    18,709

Imagine.mp3 having a single album containing all these masterpieces;

Why Try, Best Mistake, Be My Baby, Break Your Heart Right Back, Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart and My Everything. 

Whew!

Even though it's probably her most commercial album, it set her brand and legacy as one of the main pop girl of this decade. It's went from being overrated to criminally underrated and overhated. 

So much love for this album with a lot of nostalgia, truly miss this era. 

Jae    23,572

Break Free is still that bitch

rosie    21
On 8/25/2019 at 2:23 AM, Divine said:

I used to listen to this album every single day for like, a year. Now when I listen to it, I get so nostalgic and all of the memories come flooding back. giveup1 So many classics in one album, she definitely has a place in my heart. Yea, we love My Everything in this house!

Also, we should ALL stream this gospel song to celebrate!

be my baby is one of my fave bsides from her. to this day i wish it was a single

rosie    21

I became a certified stan after this era. I replayed her album so many times.