Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bionic-Boy-84

My Xtina Collection

Hello all. I have been collecting Xtina merchandise since her debut in 1999. This morning I revisited most of my stuff and thought i would post images to share with you all, and ideally with Xtina via her Instagram account too. I haven't gone as mad with Lotus / Liberation as my ever increasing age has meant that my life priorities have changed!

I have lots more magazines, and an official calendar which isn't in the image below. It's somewhere else in the house. Enjoy!

ZrSwZOp.jpg

goJZ0C9.jpg

fMP56tg.jpg

MhrwgnK.jpg

MYrTLYa.jpg

KFHw13J.jpg

9Twslmy.jpg

5xuXqEa.jpg

BdKsRun.jpg

0QnGAUJ.jpg

b7VZUaY.jpg

vPHcA3Q.jpg

I1c3vkw.jpg

S9LgCmN.jpg

qGE1Js1.jpg

C0KmlWo.jpg

0QtyRgP.jpg

cs0C5pO.jpg

NBqpVuB.jpg

10dw3py.jpg

ICj36LN.jpg

0bo8y2Q.jpg

uB5JomA.jpg

eJDCDde.jpg

UAq9qBK.jpg

wjTl8Ah.jpg

6zU5uYw.jpg

H2y3QuZ.jpg

LamQXj2.jpg

Thanks. You can just go financially wild with collecting stuff can't you?

There's a few other things I would like. Right now the Liberation target t-shirt set, Your Body and Accelerate CD singles / promos.

I'm not one to buy all the LP's in the different colors what with how much they are each.

2 hours ago, Gravity said:

Wow beautiful collection tbh. cry7

I see you have the most things from debut era. You must've went all out back then.

I always get nostalgic when I see cassettes lmao

Haha yes. I was caught up in the whole pop frenzy when she first came out. Plus I think that’s really when she was marketed via lots of different products. It just became more about the music by itself from Stripped onwards.

There’s lots more I want but it’s difficult to justify the expense as much as it was when I was a teenager, or a student.

It amazes me when people post their collection and the stuff still looks in-tact/brand new...

If you've seen my collection, my stripped CD is totally ruined, KGB covered in paint, and Lotus CD is nowhere to be found. The only thing that is still in-tact is the Bionic Vinyls since I never have to use that lol... so it just stays in the plastic in that box.

My Liberation CD is also safe, since nowadays I don't listen to music on CD players anymore...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.