Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Set Swap 2019 | Best Set Poll

Best Set  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Set

• Divine
    • fab
    • Madonna
    • Chris Morlock
    • Madame X
    • Kuba
    • Quill
    • Maraj
    • Hyun.
    • Luca
    • Ghostface
    • Urbanov
    • Freaky Prince
    • Cosmic
    • Dennis Reynolds
    • Royalty
    • Hylia
    • Liam
    • Daenerys
    • Juinae
    • Ariana
    • Bhad Bharb
    • peRIHfect
    • Entea
    • Mint
    • Venus XCX
    • Jake
    • Venom
    • rihce
    • Sylk

This poll is closed to new votes

4nB6I8B.png

Hello FOTP community! As you can see, many members have changed their sets and they do not look... pleasant. This is due to the Set Swap taking place! Each user was assigned a partner to make a funny, messy, etc set for them and they will have to wear it for the next week. Although the event is for some fun, they also have some incentive to keep the set the entire week. That's where you come in.

For this poll, I ask that you vote for who you believe has the best set for the Set Swap. The criteria for what makes a certain set the best is up to you. Once you have decided, you will vote for them here. At the end of the week, the winner of the poll will be revealed. The winner of the poll, as well as the person that made the set, will win TWO prizes!

- They will both receive a month of VIP

- They will both be able to create the first personalized playlists on the upcoming FOTP Spotify account! They will be the first users to win this prize EVER and these playlists will stay on the account forever, as a time capsule of sorts.

However, the participants can only win this prize if they keep their assigned sets on for the entire week. If the winner removes their set prior to Saturday, they will no longer be qualified and the runners up of the poll will win instead.

Participants can vote in the poll as well, however the CANNOT vote for themselves or the for the set that they made. I will be checking too so don't be slick.

Choose wisely. xx

@fab

@Madonna

@Chris Morlock

@Madame X

@Kuba

@Quill

@Maraj

@Hyun.

@Luca

@Ghostface

@Urbanov

@Freaky Prince

@Cosmic

@Dennis Reynolds

@Royalty

@Hylia

@Liam

@Sylk

@Juinae

@Ariana

@Bhad Bharb

@peRIHfect

@Entea

@Mint

@Venus XCX

@Jake

@Venom

@rihce

@Daenerys

1 minute ago, Cosmic said:

my set would be cute if the person in it was cute 

not with that sig serving bts stan that emails bighit every time someone so much as likes a hate tweet about the boys

1 minute ago, Divine said:

not with that sig serving bts stan that emails bighit every time someone so much as likes a hate tweet about the boys

forgot i have "bts paved the way" attached to me that makes me shudder

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.