Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

i wish you were gay

No 1 Curr albums that should've been bigger....

No 1 Curr Albums that should've been bigger....  

23 members have voted

1. 1. So, ladies, which is it?

• Hilary Duff - Breathe In, Breathe Out
    • Jojo - Mad Love
    • Lindsay Lohan - Speak
    • All of Successica Simpson's Albums
    • Ashley Tisdale - Guilty Pleasure

So, these ladies have had some success way back when Myspace was still a thing. (For Successica's part, back when MTV was still a thing.)

When they released their albums, it was quite okay in terms of sales. 

So, which albums should've been bigger?

Hilary Duff - Breathe In Breathe Out  (2015) - (A.K.A, Taylor's inspiration for her new album...along side many other artists, Tay took inspiration from)

Jojo - Mad Love (2016) - A great album that went under the radar three years ago

Lindsay Lohan - Speak (2004) - Tried too hard to replicate what Hilary has been doing musically but fell flat after her sophomore album so I posted her debut instead.

Successica's Discography (1999 - 2008)  - Need I say more? gag1

1 hour ago, Bionic Monster said:

"Speak" is an underrated gem. Y'all better stream Legend L's upcoming album if she ever releases itmeg1

First, Symptoms of You, Speak, Over and To Know Your Name are AMAZING. It’s really a solid album. antm1

Jessica had some great singles, but a lot of her album tracks were just dull, save for My Way Home from In This Skin and Forever In Your Eyes from Irresistible. Everything else was passable but not great. Her sister Ashlee on the other has a flawless discography.

On 8/26/2019 at 2:55 PM, kminogues said:

First, Symptoms of You, Speak, Over and To Know Your Name are AMAZING. It’s really a solid album. antm1

Jessica had some great singles, but a lot of her album tracks were just dull, save for My Way Home from In This Skin and Forever In Your Eyes from Irresistible. Everything else was passable but not great. Her sister Ashlee on the other has a flawless discography.

If only she didn't have that lip sync fiasco, she would've surpassed her sister and Agril Lasagne. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.