Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BackToBasics

Xtina confirms SA tour and more Vegas dates

It sounds as if the south american leg is planned to take place before the european one xtina2 I'm extremely happy for south american Fighters who've been waiting for 18 years alex1  She's also extending the residency but I hope she's not planning to stay there forever ari11

Did she confuse stuff? Cuz she still has UK + Ireland to do so she's not done with Europe yet. Also, it's almost September, how are they gonna announce dates so late if she still wants to do shows in Latin America this year? Or did she mix up UK and Latin America? dead2

Idk, I think she messed the answer up. But at least this confirms she's planning to perform there as well sometime soon.

3 hours ago, michael1814 said:

There was no talk of more European dates. Looks like she might be doing more Vegas dates early next year. I would imagine they will finish the Spanish Album before announcing Latin America dates.

I meant the UK shows dead2 UK's in Europe as far as I'm concerned jj2  I don't think she'll release the spanish album before the tour. It'd be great but she's still working on it so I guess spring 2020 is the closest released date 

3 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Did she confuse stuff? Cuz she still has UK + Ireland to do so she's not done with Europe yet. Also, it's almost September, how are they gonna announce dates so late if she still wants to do shows in Latin America this year? Or did she mix up UK and Latin America? dead2

Idk, I think she messed the answer up. But at least this confirms she's planning to perform there as well sometime soon.

Maybe she forgot about the UK lana13  She has a month long break between the residency and the uk dates so it's possible for her to do a few shows in south america,she said she's going to play a few shows. I think it'll be like 1 show in Mexico, 2-3 in Brazil and maybe 1 in Argentina. We'll see 

2 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

Maybe she forgot about the UK lana13  She has a month long break between the residency and the uk dates so it's possible for her to do a few shows in south america,she said she's going to play a few shows. I think it'll be like 1 show in Mexico, 2-3 in Brazil and maybe 1 in Argentina. We'll see 

Watch it be one in Mexico and one in Brazil and thats it oprah5

i think she was talking about her upcoming plans in general not just this year. So probably Vegas + UK this year and then new album + Latin America next year. I think when she said Europe she meant her remaining UK dates.

13 hours ago, Habits said:

Watch it be one in Mexico and one in Brazil and thats it oprah5

I wouldn't be surprised but: 

Idk if the account's reliable but we're used to getting fake info so if it turns out to be false I won't be surprised jj2

i think she was drunk AF because knowing how secretive she's become she would NEVER announce a Latin tour on some random ass interview. xtina1

she just mixed up UK with Latin America.

16 hours ago, Gabe. said:

i think she was drunk AF because knowing how secretive she's become she would NEVER announce a Latin tour on some random ass interview. xtina1

she just mixed up UK with Latin America.

Girl, let her latin fans be happy for a while cry3

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.