Jump to content
BackToBasics

Xtina confirms SA tour and more Vegas dates

Recommended Posts

It sounds as if the south american leg is planned to take place before the european one xtina2 I'm extremely happy for south american Fighters who've been waiting for 18 years alex1  She's also extending the residency but I hope she's not planning to stay there forever ari11

Link to post
Share on other sites

Did she confuse stuff? Cuz she still has UK + Ireland to do so she's not done with Europe yet. Also, it's almost September, how are they gonna announce dates so late if she still wants to do shows in Latin America this year? Or did she mix up UK and Latin America? dead2

Idk, I think she messed the answer up. But at least this confirms she's planning to perform there as well sometime soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, michael1814 said:

There was no talk of more European dates. Looks like she might be doing more Vegas dates early next year. I would imagine they will finish the Spanish Album before announcing Latin America dates.

I meant the UK shows dead2 UK's in Europe as far as I'm concerned jj2  I don't think she'll release the spanish album before the tour. It'd be great but she's still working on it so I guess spring 2020 is the closest released date 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Did she confuse stuff? Cuz she still has UK + Ireland to do so she's not done with Europe yet. Also, it's almost September, how are they gonna announce dates so late if she still wants to do shows in Latin America this year? Or did she mix up UK and Latin America? dead2

Idk, I think she messed the answer up. But at least this confirms she's planning to perform there as well sometime soon.

Maybe she forgot about the UK lana13  She has a month long break between the residency and the uk dates so it's possible for her to do a few shows in south america,she said she's going to play a few shows. I think it'll be like 1 show in Mexico, 2-3 in Brazil and maybe 1 in Argentina. We'll see 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

Maybe she forgot about the UK lana13  She has a month long break between the residency and the uk dates so it's possible for her to do a few shows in south america,she said she's going to play a few shows. I think it'll be like 1 show in Mexico, 2-3 in Brazil and maybe 1 in Argentina. We'll see 

Watch it be one in Mexico and one in Brazil and thats it oprah5

Link to post
Share on other sites

i think she was talking about her upcoming plans in general not just this year. So probably Vegas + UK this year and then new album + Latin America next year. I think when she said Europe she meant her remaining UK dates.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Gabe. said:

i think she was drunk AF because knowing how secretive she's become she would NEVER announce a Latin tour on some random ass interview. xtina1

 

she just mixed up UK with Latin America.

Girl, let her latin fans be happy for a while cry3

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Gabe. said:

i think she was drunk AF because knowing how secretive she's become she would NEVER announce a Latin tour on some random ass interview. xtina1

 

she just mixed up UK with Latin America.

She needed a drink or too, make that a few before attending the expo. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It sounds as if the south american leg is planned to take place before the european one  I'm extremely happy for south american Fighters who've been waiting for 18 years   She's also extending the res

I'm trying to be skeptical about this, but HOLY SHIT, FINALLY  

Maybe she forgot about the UK   She has a month long break between the residency and the uk dates so it's possible for her to do a few shows in south america,she said she's going to play a few shows.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×