Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LetoyaLuckettStan

Streaming era girls who won’t last?

Definitely Camila. Her status in the industry is so strange. Havana was bigger than her, Senorita and her relationship is bigger than her and that’s mostly because the talking points are surrounding Shawn and not her, she relies on gimmicks that rarely work. Her amount of flops far surpass her amount of hits. Everything around her is bigger than her and that’s bad news for her. I’d be surprised if she makes it past album 2.

27 minutes ago, LetoyaLuckettStan said:

For me tbh it’s Camila feb1

the racism🤡 the fakeness/PR relationship with her fellow racist, strainer🤢, the below average drive and persona, the overall lack of FLAVORgaga4  out of all the 2015-present girls, who do you see barely making it to 2025? And why?........

undefined

I think you mean "insipid" since its a basic and common every day word that everyone uses daily. (According to someone on here.)

But I agree, it's Camila. She won't last long except for features on any of Shawn's coattails.

Normani will die out fast asf too.

Camila

Meghan Trainor (she's already finished)

Hailee Steinfeld

Ava Max

Bebe Rexha

Daya

Sabrina Carpenter

Halsey... I'm on the fence with whether she will have longevity

After making this list and looking at some of them it's made me think wow... how pop music has downgraded in these past years brit3

You wouldn't think Camila would get a #1 hit, let alone two #1s so to say she won't last just shows that she already did last to get where she is right now. rip4 

Her fanbase is young and big, she has that on her side. I wouldn't write her off so soon.

I'm guessing Billie Eilish? I feel like she has a very specific, gimmicky brand that people may outgrow in a few years. Though she still has so much time to mature.

We always say that Camila is over yet somehow she's still thriving nnn. 

Dula Peep will probably get Ellie Goulding'd

As for Ava & Normani, it's impossible to tell. They don't even have albums out yet fff

4 minutes ago, Kuba said:

I'm guessing Billie Eilish? I feel like she has a very specific, gimmicky brand that people may outgrow in a few years. Though she still has so much time to mature.

Billies album was still pretty high in pure sales though and its still in the Top 10 on iTunes albums which is based off of purchases

First person that came to my mind was Selena Gomez. She has a trillion twitter followers (mainly due to Justin Bieber) but without him, she is treading water cause they won’t be buying her records now. rav3

48 minutes ago, Kuba said:

As for Ava & Normani, it's impossible to tell. They don't even have albums out yet fff

But Billie is far too young to tell. dead2 She's 16 and I'm sure she's someone who will evolve past her debut. Remember, Rihanna was her age too and she's evolved massively and stuck around cause she had the gays AND the straights on her side. Billie is cool enough for the gays, the girls & the straight guys. That is her power along with her singing/songwriting talent and cool personality.

Dua is a bit of an industry plant. I'm not sure if she's gonna last.

Ava is the most obvious industry plant and she's already fading.

14 minutes ago, Madonna said:

But Billie is far too young to tell. dead2 She's 16 and I'm sure she's someone who will evolve past her debut. Remember, Rihanna was her age too and she's evolved massively and stuck around cause she had the gays AND the straights on her side. Billie is cool enough for the gays, the girls & the straight guys. That is her power along with her singing/songwriting talent and cool personality.

Dua is a bit of an industry plant. I'm not sure if she's gonna last.

Ava is the most obvious industry plant and she's already fading.

I know, that's why I said she still has loads of time to mature. I only pointed her out because her career seems to rely on that "alt girl" shtick, and we've seen countless times that it only lasts for so long. Rihanna is a different case cause she worked non-stop in her early days, dishing out hits every year and she arguably peaked well into her career. I don't really think Billie will have that kind of motivation? But hey who knows, I'm happy to be surprised!

& Yeah I agree with Dua. I feel like she might get another hit or two, but I just don't see her being a thing for much longer rip4

1 hour ago, rihce said:

Camila

Meghan Trainor (she's already finished)

Hailee Steinfeld

Ava Max

Bebe Rexha

Daya

Sabrina Carpenter

Halsey... I'm on the fence with whether she will have longevity

After making this list and looking at some of them it's made me think wow... how pop music has downgraded in these past years brit3

Daya has BEEN over bey11

Cardi B, she's just a nicki continuation and most modern rappers are 2-3 year lasting fads. 

Ariana, she's past her peak already and now that there are other girls releasing no one cares to hype her up anymore. Plus she's pushing 30 still using the same childish antics and costumes.

I wish billie would go away but she seems to be this generation's avril lavigne, as long as fake depressed 15 year old girls exist she will have some relevance. 

Unless cancel culture catches up to Camilla i dont think she's going anywhere just yet.

7 hours ago, Liam said:

Ava Max. she is benefitting from payola from her label. no one actually looks for her besides ATRL gays

giphy.gif 

She's already over. Her new song views/plays are tragique.

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, Kuba said:

Billie Eilish is one of the girls that will definitely last till 2025. dead2 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.