Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Madame X Tour Delayed by 5 Days

MDN-Madame_X-tour_hdr2-14x750.jpg

Madonna’s Madame X tour will be delayed by five days. The first three performances are being moved to other dates on the schedule, which will now begin on September 17th instead of September 12th.

Madonna, addressing her fans in the third person as the character of Madame X, says in a statement:

“Madame X is a perfectionist and wants to give you the most unique, magical, and musical experience.  She underestimated the amount of time it would take to bring this kind of intimate theatrical experience to you and wants it to be perfect!!!

“Thank you so much for your understanding.”

The massive tour is being conducted in theaters, not arenas, with long sit down periods in each city. The opening is at the Howard Gilman Opera House as part of BAM in Brooklyn. One insider told me: “It’s going to be like an arena show in a theater. It’s amazing.”

Madonna’s tour covers New York, Paris, Chicago, Miami, Los Angeles, Boston, Philadelphia, and Las Vegas. She’ll play her recent hometown, Lisbon, Portugal, but so far nothing in her real hometown, Detroit, or San Francisco. They’ll probably be in the next wave.

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

If the show sucks then she's in for a series of lashings from me. 

Indeed. Why she has to delay it... if its just a basic thatre stage i'll roast her. 

6 hours ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

Her statement is so lame and that's so fucking unprofessional from her, it ain't her first tour ffs jj3

Agree with you this time.

C'mon, the woman has almost 40 years in the music business. "Understimated" my balls, she's smart enough to come with something better than this. Not afraid of the show quality (because the same thing happened w/MDNA & RH), but at least her tour team should get this stuff right.

11 hours ago, Joanna said:

Yeah a lot of people lost a lot of money because Madame X wanted to have a week long birthday party brit5

I literally know of 2 people from here Poland who were going to opening night in nyc jj4

Apparently its issues with holograms, they want to use them on the show and there is some issue with it 

3 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I literally know of 2 people from here Poland who were going to opening night in nyc jj4

Apparently its issues with holograms, they want to use them on the show and there is some issue with it 

Damn dead4 are they going to nyc now anyway for a holiday? dead2 

28 minutes ago, Infrared said:

This is why if I ever go to a concert my ass is keeping it loCAL because artists pull this bullshit all the time and you don't get the money back. 

I mean its just better overall not to go on opening shows if its far away cos its always big chance that they can be moved/cancelled um1

52 minutes ago, Infrared said:

This is why if I ever go to a concert my ass is keeping it loCAL because artists pull this bullshit all the time and you don't get the money back. 

welp that is literally IMPOSSIBLE for Madame X tour tho...for instance in Europe she's performing only in London, Paris and Lisbon which means that 90% of her Europeans fans must get a flight ticket if they care so much to see her legendary ass live lol3

4 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Fuck yeah, I knew it there will be holograms cry2

This is gonna be some mind-blowing ground-breaking magical experience cry2

On 8/28/2019 at 12:07 AM, ajp said:

“Madame X is a perfectionist ....

If 'Madame X' truly was a perfectionist, then she would have adequately allocated enough time to the rehearsals and delivered the tour on time to the fans.  A 'perfectionist' would never underestimate anything. She would have also rescheduled ALL missed dates so that paying fans would not lose out, not just reschedule just some of them

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.