Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bhad Bharb

Does Taylor Need To Go Back To School?

She must learn about the subjunctive mood before she decides to write any more songs ari7 Think of her audience- CHILDREN, listening to these Grammatically incorrect lyrics, and acquiring WRONG knowledge of the English language without knowing it! Revolting! cry6

Can you spot the Mistakes? Or are her fans in too deep already? Her influence is too big to commit such Crimes! rip3

18 minutes ago, fab said:

I see nothing wrong um2  enlighten us Ms Bhad Bharb um2 

1 minute ago, harry said:

She won't cause she has no idea what she's talking about, as per usual. 

Omg you guys are dumber than I thought ari7 Read about the Subjunctive Mood, I think you'll find it very informative & enlightening

Just now, Bhad Bharb said:

Omg you guys are dumber than I thought ari7 Read about the Subjunctive Mood, I think you'll find it very informative & enlightening

we're too dumb to research ourselves sis ari7 explain it to us smart queen ari7

If I were rich...<-- I am not rich, but I imagining what I would do if I were.

"I were" is called the subjunctive mood, and is used when you're are talking about something that isn't true or when you wish something was true.

If she was feeling sick...<-- It is possible or probable that she was feeling sick.

"I was" is for things that could have happened in the past or now.

If I were rich, I would buy you a car.

If she was feeling sick, it's good that she went home.

@Chris Morlock @Freaky Prince @fab @harry There you go brit15 WERE, not WAS!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.