Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Ariana Grande signs open letter in support of abortion rights

2 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

I'm so proud of her for this, but I'd like to point out that abortion is a right only before 8 weeks of pregnancy, after that it becomes a murder. ari5

Many women wouldn't even realize they're pregnant after that amount of time. If it's "murder", what exactly do you think should happen to those that terminate the pregnancy beyond that? 

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Many women wouldn't even realize they're pregnant after that amount of time. If it's "murder", what exactly do you think should happen to those that terminate the pregnancy beyond that? 

Actually it is quite uncommon that a woman is not aware that something is going on inside her body, because normally by that time the typical symptoms such as nausea etc already appear you know. Regardless, who the fuck cares if the woman does not realize that? That is literally the least important thing to consider. What matters is that the heart starts beating during the 5th week of pregnancy and by the 8th week the cerebral cortex is already formed. Once the fetus starts thinking it becomes an human being and therefore it is protected by human rights. No law should allow to perform abortion after 8 weeks of pregnancy, period. mad12

24 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

Actually it is quite uncommon that a woman is not aware that something is going on inside her body, because normally by that time the typical symptoms such as nausea etc already appear you know. Regardless, who the fuck cares if the woman does not realize that? That is literally the least important thing to consider. What matters is that the heart starts beating during the 5th week of pregnancy and by the 8th week the cerebral cortex is already formed. Once the fetus starts thinking it becomes an human being and therefore it is protected by human rights. No law should allow to perform abortion after 8 weeks of pregnancy, period. mad12

I'm not surprised you didn't answer the question, but let me ask again - if you think it should be illegal to terminate a pregnancy after eight weeks, what should happen to a woman who does so in your eyes?

1 minute ago, Divine said:

I'm really glad the male has entered the thread to tell us all about pregnancy and how it impacts a woman's body.

Shut your ass up.

Men make babies together with women, you know. That's why they are both responsible for the little human inside the woman's body. Your argument that women are the only ones that have a say is like equating a woman to an oven. Giving birth is not just like baking a cookie!  A man has 50% right on decision regarding his child. The other 50% belongs to the woman. This is what I call real equality and taking responsibility. Otherwise it's just sexism and there is the risk to leave desperate women to take this BIG decision all by themselves. Truly deplorable.

Just now, Dennis Reynolds said:

I'm not surprised you didn't answer the question, but let me ask again - if you think it should be illegal to terminate a pregnancy after eight weeks, what should happen to a woman who does so in your eyes?

What a stupid question. The woman got no fault, is the State and the government who should be held responsible for making murdering legal.