Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hunty Bear

First-listen Norman Fucking Rockwell! trinities?

the album is "out" and it's time to pull out these cursory ranking threads

YK8zLoV.gif

1. Norman fucking Rockwell
  2. Mariners Apartment Complex
  3. Venice Bitch
  4. Fuck it I love you
  5. Doin' Time
  6. Love song
  7. Cinnamon Girl
  8. How to disappear
  9. California
  10. The Next Best American Record
  11. The greatest
  12. Bartender
  13. Happiness is a butterfly
  14. hope is a dangerous thing .... - but i have it

not even done with my first relisten so this is SUPER offhand but from what I can remember:

GENERAL TRINITY: Venice Bitch, The Greatest, How to Disappear (??? or maybe Mariners Apartment Complex or Bartender, idk!)

NEW TRACKS: How to Disappear, Love Song, Bartender

OBVIOUSLY bound to change

Image result for beyonce atrl gif 

Just now, Diamond said:

Literally love every single song so this is really hard but

The Greatest, Norman Fucking Rockwell, Venice Bitch (or Love Song, or Cinnamon Girl, or HIAB, or MAC bebe1)

I literally could not imagine ranking the whole album rn bebe1 can't wait for someone to inevitably make that thread I guess bebe1 

11 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

idk i only heard 99% of the album

i missed the title track from the leak listening party and apparently the singles are changed for the album.

Fuck It I Love You has a slightly different beat and Hope has a voicemail-esque spoken outro, that's as far as the "changes" go! jj2 

Just now, Hunty Bear said:

Fuck It I Love You has a slightly different beat and Hope has a voicemail-esque spoken outro, that's as far as the "changes" go! jj2 

wasnt DT supposed to be longer on the album and have less instruments?

4 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

That voice mail outro.... dead2 Way to make a terrible song worse than it already was.

Just now, Madonna said:

That voice mail outro.... dead2 Way to make a terrible song worse than it already was.

yeah I'm honestly not a huge fan of the outro but the song remains excellent, especially as a closer jj2 I just skip after the last "I have it"

11 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

yeah I'm honestly not a huge fan of the outro but the song remains excellent, especially as a closer jj2 I just skip after the last "I have it"

The Greatest is the better closing track. jj2 

15 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

it could be? but I think we can all agree that it's the better track periodT gag1 

i find them to be fairly level with each other.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.