Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

First-listen Norman Fucking Rockwell! trinities?

Recommended Posts

the album is "out" and it's time to pull out these cursory ranking threads

YK8zLoV.gif

  1. Norman fucking Rockwell
  2. Mariners Apartment Complex
  3. Venice Bitch
  4. Fuck it I love you
  5. Doin' Time
  6. Love song
  7. Cinnamon Girl
  8. How to disappear
  9. California
  10. The Next Best American Record
  11. The greatest
  12. Bartender
  13. Happiness is a butterfly
  14. hope is a dangerous thing .... - but i have it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not even done with my first relisten so this is SUPER offhand but from what I can remember:

GENERAL TRINITY: Venice Bitch, The Greatest, How to Disappear (??? or maybe Mariners Apartment Complex or Bartender, idk!)

NEW TRACKS: How to Disappear, Love Song, Bartender

OBVIOUSLY bound to change

Image result for beyonce atrl gif 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Literally love every single song so this is really hard but

The Greatest, Norman Fucking Rockwell, Venice Bitch (or Love Song, or Cinnamon Girl, or HIAB, or MAC bebe1)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Diamond said:

Literally love every single song so this is really hard but

The Greatest, Norman Fucking Rockwell, Venice Bitch (or Love Song, or Cinnamon Girl, or HIAB, or MAC bebe1)

I literally could not imagine ranking the whole album rn bebe1 can't wait for someone to inevitably make that thread I guess bebe1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

idk i only heard 99% of the album

i missed the title track from the leak listening party and apparently the singles are changed for the album.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

idk i only heard 99% of the album

i missed the title track from the leak listening party and apparently the singles are changed for the album.

orangu1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

idk i only heard 99% of the album

i missed the title track from the leak listening party and apparently the singles are changed for the album.

Fuck It I Love You has a slightly different beat and Hope has a voicemail-esque spoken outro, that's as far as the "changes" go! jj2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hunty Bear said:

Fuck It I Love You has a slightly different beat and Hope has a voicemail-esque spoken outro, that's as far as the "changes" go! jj2 

wasnt DT supposed to be longer on the album and have less instruments?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

Fuck It I Love You has a slightly different beat and Hope has a voicemail-esque spoken outro, that's as far as the "changes" go! jj2 

That voice mail outro.... dead2 Way to make a terrible song worse than it already was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Madonna said:

That voice mail outro.... dead2 Way to make a terrible song worse than it already was.

yeah I'm honestly not a huge fan of the outro but the song remains excellent, especially as a closer jj2 I just skip after the last "I have it"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

yeah I'm honestly not a huge fan of the outro but the song remains excellent, especially as a closer jj2 I just skip after the last "I have it"

The Greatest is the better closing track. jj2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pauly Antonio said:

Did it leak or is it actually out??

it leaked in HQ hours ago and in extreme LQ weeks ago.

its officially out in the 30th

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Madonna said:

The Greatest is the better closing track. jj2 

it could be? but I think we can all agree that it's the better track periodT gag1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

it could be? but I think we can all agree that it's the better track periodT gag1 

i find them to be fairly level with each other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

current trinity is NFR, Cinnamon Girl, Bartender but it's obviously subject to change jj2oprah11 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×