Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

White House finally responds to Taylor Swift

6 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

I wish it were already 2020. I CANNOT wait for this nightmare to be over. And rest assured, if this piece of shit manages to win again, there will be hell to pay. At that point, he better be impeached.

Impeached and the acquitted is the only outcome of that scenario shrug1

16 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

Not if Dems won back the House and Senate.

Dems winning back the Senate won't happen for several election cycles, tbh. Dems would have to pick up at least 14 seats in the senate in order to get enough votes to remove a sitting president. The most won since 1980 in one cycle was 12 and that was in 1980. I'd love for Dump to be impeached and removed from office, but the chances of that happening strictly on party lines isn't plausible in this political climate.

2 hours ago, Kenya said:

Dems winning back the Senate won't happen for several election cycles, tbh. Dems would have to pick up at least 14 seats in the senate in order to get enough votes to remove a sitting president. The most won since 1980 in one cycle was 12 and that was in 1980. I'd love for Dump to be impeached and removed from office, but the chances of that happening strictly on party lines isn't plausible in this political climate.

He hasn't done anything truly worthy of impeachment otherwise it would have happened already. The sooner people realize that, the better. If he wins again, the chances of him being impeached are just as low.

I don't agree with a lot of his bullshit nor do I even particularly side with either party-- But he is our elected president and all these delusional people saying he isn't our president (#NotMyPresident, etc.) are utterly stupid and, again, delusional. No ones going to erase him from the history books, he will continue to have a picture in the White House for a long as the United States will be around. 

Anyhow, this was really cool of her. She's been such a driving force in this and I hope now that the White House has responded; she'll do even more to campaign and push for this act to pass!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.