Sign in to follow this  

Taylor not playing stadiums on Lover Tour

Liam    16,111

good luck getting tickets noway1 

Jon.    8,085

I could definitely understand where she's coming from tbh. I might attend if she comes over to Malaysia again cause it's been about 5 years since she came over here (she was here for the Red tour). Tho tickets back then sold out in like 23 minutes which was INSANE so I can't imagine how it would be like for this one giveup3

Lover    179,190

I feel like this will basically be 1989 Tour 2.0 rip2 

She did like 85 dates and most of them were arenas with some stadiums in big cities and a few stadiums alongside the arenas in Oceania/ Asia. I’d be here for like 60 arenas and 20 stadiums maybe. If she came to my state again I know it’d be an arena so I’ll definitely go this time ny1 

Ideally though she’d do more dates since she’s going to be doing smaller venues (if she wants 300m+ again) and needs to visit more countries jj3 but watch it be 60 dates max and all NA/EU/Oceania arenas knowing her

Jon.    8,085
1 hour ago, Lover said:

She did like 85 dates and most of them were arenas with some stadiums in big cities and a few stadiums alongside the arenas in Oceania/ Asia. I’d be here for like 60 arenas and 20 stadiums maybe. If she came to my state again I know it’d be an arena so I’ll definitely go this time ny1 

Ideally though she’d do more dates since she’s going to be doing smaller venues (if she wants 300m+ again) and needs to visit more countries jj3 but watch it be 60 dates max and all NA/EU/Oceania arenas knowing her

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised dead2 and then you cut to Asia and it's only China and Japan or smt orangu1

Merryem    6,985

i spent well over $300 to see her on the reputation tour, i dont even want to imagine how much i'll be paying for the lover tour dead4 

rosekesha    2,678
3 hours ago, Lover said:

Since 2020 & 2021 are booked for her album re-releases I think that would be the case

trashbanjo    360
5 hours ago, Merryem said:

i spent well over $300 to see her on the reputation tour, i dont even want to imagine how much i'll be paying for the lover tour dead4 

That's about the price I paid for myself... and I bought a ticket for a friend. tay5 

Daenerys    63,565

Kinda happy about this because I'd love to see her in a smaller venue, but I just know getting tickets is gonna be a bitch. Also kinda sad because the vibe in the stadium seems like something so cool to see live.