Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

COOKIES

I am so dissapointed in Christina

I have been a christina fan my whole life and I can deal with a lot of things.. 6 year album breaks, her coming back totally out of shape barely moving and singing on stage, half assed eras and even the lack of promotion.

The thing I hate at the moment is that she turned into a giant hypocrite. During the Liberation era she was preaching about "no makeup, no covering of your freckles, loving yourself for who you are" bla bla bla. But this is the era where she ruined her face and body and Im not talking about her getting fat again.

fillers in her cheeks and lips, overdone microblading and butt implants. I am honestly so dissapointed in her.

8C9446251-131021-ent-xtina-voice.fit-760

christina-aguileraarrives-at-the-disney-

She should stop preaching her "self love" message and shove Beautiful up her disgustingly deformed ass.

52580520acc30c9ac50799cb5c7f092fa574cbf8

sorry if this was too harsh for some peoples taste.

19 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

doesnt her face Looks like this cos she gained like 15 kg  orangu1 

but i agree on the lips - she doesnt even need the fillers - she is so amazing Beautiful - i dont get the good sis 

lol no. she definitley had something put in.

here is her face when she was just fat

cacompl_2832529~17.jpgnormal_38.JPG45.jpg

Vs now. Look how swollen her cheeks look.

J8C7zBip_o.png1536930246053Christina.jpg2l1tx0gx30g21.jpgChristina-Aguilera-Music-Video-Looks-Thrchristina-aguilera-mickey-mouse.jpg4~11.JPGnormal_cacompl_282729~438.jpg1~254.jpg

39 minutes ago, COOKIES said:

lol no. she definitley had something put in.

here is her face when she was just fat

cacompl_2832529~17.jpgnormal_38.JPG45.jpg

Vs now. Look how swollen her cheeks look.

J8C7zBip_o.png1536930246053Christina.jpg2l1tx0gx30g21.jpgChristina-Aguilera-Music-Video-Looks-Thrchristina-aguilera-mickey-mouse.jpg4~11.JPGnormal_cacompl_282729~438.jpg1~254.jpg

her make up is also not helping her; she is contouring too much, like other artists are doing, and it's disappointing to see that it's changing her face shape.

I wonder how much of this can be taken out if she changes her mind? I noticed towards the end of the Liberation Tour, her lips looked like they used to, probably because she wasn’t in LA and wasn’t able to get the lip injections how ever often you need them. 

Her ass looks different from the Liberation Tour to now. I mentioned that on a different thread that I also noticed her face changing when she was on Ellen, and was just hoping it was lighting and makeup. Unfortunately not. Also, her face when she was reacting to her music videos looks damn near unrecognizable. 

I love her, but it is disappointing to see. One of the 2000’s ladies who this is starting to remind me of is Lil Kim in the sense that, in another 10 years, she won’t even look remotely like she used to. I mean, she barely looks like herself now. That makes me sad, because she’s really beautiful. 

5 minutes ago, Mondcard93 said:

I wonder how much of this can be taken out if she changes her mind? I noticed towards the end of the Liberation Tour, her lips looked like they used to, probably because she wasn’t in LA and wasn’t able to get the lip injections how ever often you need them. 

Her ass looks different from the Liberation Tour to now. I mentioned that on a different thread that I also noticed her face changing when she was on Ellen, and was just hoping it was lighting and makeup. Unfortunately not. Also, her face when she was reacting to her music videos looks damn near unrecognizable. 

I love her, but it is disappointing to see. One of the 2000’s ladies who this is starting to remind me of is Lil Kim in the sense that, in another 10 years, she won’t even look remotely like she used to. I mean, she barely looks like herself now. That makes me sad, because she’s really beautiful. 

the implants will fade out within time. Kesha's lip filler from 2016/2015 did the same.

6 minutes ago, Mondcard93 said:

I think she got the butt implants to make her body look curvier since she lost all her form when she gained weight. She was wearing butt pads but when she gets fat her belly gets huge and it creates this shapeless profile. She was wearing butt pads before and then made it permanent.

see what I mean? I think she got implants so her belly wouldnt look this big. (also I dont think she is fat in the second one, just talking about her butt-belly ratio)

9992979993763d6758ab9bf51de1ed1a7b9eb76d

41 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

the implants will fade out within time. Kesha's lip filler from 2016/2015 did the same.

Would her face look weird being puffy everywhere else and having her original lips? I wonder what her body would look like now, after the fillers and injections if she was 2013 skinny again. 

32 minutes ago, COOKIES said:

I think she got the butt implants to make her body look curvier since she lost all her form when she gained weight. She was wearing butt pads but when she gets fat her belly gets huge and it creates this shapeless profile. She was wearing butt pads before and then made it permanent.

see what I mean? I think she got implants so her belly wouldnt look this big. (also I dont think she is fat in the second one, just talking about her butt-belly ratio)

9992979993763d6758ab9bf51de1ed1a7b9eb76d

Oh wow, I never noticed that! Thanks for pointing that out! 

8 minutes ago, Mondcard93 said:

Oh wow, I never noticed that! Thanks for pointing that out! 

yeah her belly is back to what it was during Lotus and now the fake butt balances it out a bit more. I dont understand why she cant just get a chef and a trainer. It would help her performances too.

0nYmKiACFVc.jpg43~7.jpgcacompl_282529~462.jpg

Her face looks like a blown up balloon now. She barely looks like herself anymore which is sad cuz she already looked so beautiful before all of this stuff. I don't understand why she messed with her lips when they were already plump enough.

I also think she did smth to her nose? It looks very big now. But this might be bcuz her face changed completely and the nose didn't so it doesn't match with her new features.

And the cheekbones that's one of the procedure I hate the most. She's gonna end up looking like Mariah with all her face being just cheekbones lol3

It doesn't help that her styling since the Liberation era is atrocious with either flat hair or the bun that makes her forehead look huge and like she's balding.

She has been singing the same song for every event now. Why can't it get ingrained in her mind the message of her own song she's so proud of  'I am beautiful no matter what they say' gaga6

We are living in a culture where older female celebrities think they have to get work done, unfortunately Christina has had bad work done. She used to be gorgeous but now looking at her just make me sad because she is ruining her looks.

her weight is her choice, if she’s happy being a little bigger that’s fine, not everyone needs to be a stick though she would obviously look better if she lost 3-5kg.

6 hours ago, COOKIES said:

yeah her belly is back to what it was during Lotus and now the fake butt balances it out a bit more. I dont understand why she cant just get a chef and a trainer. It would help her performances too.

Because she's a lazy ass queen. bebe1

In all honesty, I think she needs to stop touching her face. It's ruining her.

dead2

you went the fuck in. yes the message itself is very... contradictory. i'd rather just not think about it personally and enjoy the music as its been so great.

also the body shaming in this thread is not cute! clap1

8 hours ago, michael1814 said:

We are living in a culture where older female celebrities think they have to get work done, unfortunately Christina has had bad work done. She used to be gorgeous but now looking at her just make me sad because she is ruining her looks.

her weight is her choice, if she’s happy being a little bigger that’s fine, not everyone needs to be a stick though she would obviously look better if she lost 3-5kg.

if she is so ok with her weight why does she keep posting edited pictures that make her look thinner? oprah14

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.