Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

COOKIES

I am so dissapointed in Christina

tbh its kinda shocking and sad that we live in a world were a Woman as stunning Beautiful as Xtina was - has the Feeling she doesnt  and Need to get fillers and face injections

well the whole NO make up Thing stopped the Moment they released the Album announcement orangu1 

2 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

tbh its kinda shocking and sad that we live in a world were a Woman as stunning Beautiful as Xtina was - has the Feeling she doesnt  and Need to get fillers and face injections

well the whole NO make up Thing stopped the Moment they released the Album announcement orangu1 

yeah I mean she got work done earlier but she was still beautiful.

How are there only 3 years between these??

496365686.jpg

J8C7zBip_o.png

I'm not here for the body shaming of her weight BUT I do agree with the whole ruining her face with unnecessary procedures. I even admit the whole "love yourself for all your flaws, no makeup, 100% naturally you" is hypocritical when right on the Liberation album cover you can see her fake lips. Her swollen lips and now round face (which used to have more shape around the jawline) overshadowed the era. I really wish she didn't feel the need to get these things as she's 100% STUNNING naturally.

Also she looks like Baby Jane in that first pic you posted. I can't believe that's from The Voice years dead2

44 minutes ago, Darlin said:

I'm not here for the body shaming of her weight BUT I do agree with the whole ruining her face with unnecessary procedures. I even admit the whole "love yourself for all your flaws, no makeup, 100% naturally you" is hypocritical when right on the Liberation album cover you can see her fake lips. Her swollen lips and now round face (which used to have more shape around the jawline) overshadowed the era. I really wish she didn't feel the need to get these things as she's 100% STUNNING naturally.

Also she looks like Baby Jane in that first pic you posted. I can't believe that's from The Voice years dead2

Im only talking about her weight because its ruining her performances. She is not in good shape and because of it she is barely singing and her "dancing" it bad too. I never expected her to get back to 2013tina shape but at minimum KGBtina. She is wearing outfits as if she was in good shape and because of that she can expect comments. She looks awful. If she was wearing weight appropriate costumes and wouldnt still be pretending to have this "popstar" image I wouldnt mind. Im not shaming Adele, Kelly Clarkson or any other heaver celebs. But walk out on stage looking like this, being out of breath and not singing properly and you can bet I will comment. This is her first tour in over a decade and she didnt even bother to get in shape, its infuriating.

these are unedited screenshots

25083484f145a1162dba0a469bfec36105e621c4

as a comparrisson, these are the pictures she uploded.

460538698fc5bf73fd706bc3683f696626144f9b

Everyone's a bit of a hypocrite, and everyone gets plastic surgery in Hollywood, it's just the norm there. xtina11 She's lived in that same LA bubble since her early 20s, (also, let's not forget the type of celebs that are/were her bffs: Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, the Kardashians) it makes sense that their ideals would poison her eventually. My only problem with it for her is that she gets bad work done. Like can she not afford good plastic surgeons? Her top lip is a mess. dead2 Or does she genuienly like the way it looks, cuz... carla1

As for her weight, I accepted that she just doesn't give a shit about putting the work in to lose it. xtina11 Remember when she replied to an Insta comment asking her about working out, and she said that she was preparing for the tour and exercising, yeah right bitch.  ny2

I believe the reason she lost weight back in 2013 was cuz she was planning on getting pregnant, so she lost the weight in advance, so she could have a healthier pregnancy. Cuz since she gave birth she's been basically the same weight. If she didn't find motivation to lose it in 5 years, she probably never will. moo1

7 hours ago, COOKIES said:

its what she deserves for being a hypocrite.

Everyone in Hollywood is. 

2 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Everyone's a bit of a hypocrite, and everyone gets plastic surgery in Hollywood, it's just the norm there. xtina11 She's lived in that same LA bubble since her early 20s, (also, let's not forget the type of celebs that are/were her bffs: Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, the Kardashians) it makes sense that their ideals would poison her eventually. My only problem with it for her is that she gets bad work done. Like can she not afford good plastic surgeons? Her top lip is a mess. dead2 Or does she genuienly like the way it looks, cuz... carla1

Why can't she ditch the Kardashians? aretha1 I fucking loathe them. 

The fats that she's always claimed that she's an artist and doesn't care about generic music and don't want to be a celebrity but then she rotted on the voice,released lotus and FTM says it all hottie1  Nothing'll ever surprise me when it comes to Christina 

11 hours ago, COOKIES said:

Im only talking about her weight because its ruining her performances. She is not in good shape and because of it she is barely singing and her "dancing" it bad too. I never expected her to get back to 2013tina shape but at minimum KGBtina. She is wearing outfits as if she was in good shape and because of that she can expect comments. She looks awful. If she was wearing weight appropriate costumes and wouldnt still be pretending to have this "popstar" image I wouldnt mind. Im not shaming Adele, Kelly Clarkson or any other heaver celebs. But walk out on stage looking like this, being out of breath and not singing properly and you can bet I will comment. This is her first tour in over a decade and she didnt even bother to get in shape, its infuriating.

these are unedited screenshots

25083484f145a1162dba0a469bfec36105e621c4

as a comparrisson, these are the pictures she uploded.

460538698fc5bf73fd706bc3683f696626144f9b

Wow and I actually thought she put in the work, lost some weight and got in shape for the concerts. I was wondering why people were so harsh on her body when in the pics she looked good.

1 hour ago, Mondcard93 said:

None of this is taking away from my excitement about seeing her Sept. 20. I am however taking a drink every time she says “we say” 😂

And it shouldn't since her voice is in brilliant shape and anyone would be lucky just to experience "Twice" live alone. Hope you have a great time!!

13 hours ago, StrippedX said:

There's nothing wrong with getting plastic surgery if you can afford it and if it's something you actually want brit4

I'm not saying she shouldn't do it I'm saying she should stop being a hypocrite and preaching self love when she is editing 20 lbs off of her pics, getting ass implants and face surgery.  

On 9/2/2019 at 7:21 AM, COOKIES said:

I'm not saying she shouldn't do it I'm saying she should stop being a hypocrite and preaching self love when she is editing 20 lbs off of her pics, getting ass implants and face surgery.  

Just seems like wasted energy tbh

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.