Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Liam

American Life trinities?

2 minutes ago, Fletch said:

nothing fails, intervention & x-static process. truly a 1-2-3 punch

Just now, Venus XCX said:

Die Another Day, X Static Process, Nothing Fails

tenor.gif?itemid=5254294 

wow when we all have the same top 4/5! Intervention > Love Profusion > X-Static Process/Nothing Fails > Die Another Day

ezgif-3-b822cc5d98f8.gif 

4 minutes ago, Fletch said:

mother and father & love profusion make my top 5.... flawless album (i'm so stupid could choke)

Mother and Father can join bottom trinity for sure

40 minutes ago, Liam said:

no American Life tracks are in the top 20 besides maybe Intervention

tenor.gif 

Girl, that's a rather incautious claim considering that AL is one of Madonna's best albums of all time. Sorry to break it down, but DAD is Madonna's greatest bop of all time and last time I checked on Nobody Knows Me it was using Vogue as toilet brush ny12

3 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

Girl, that's a rather incautious claim considering that AL is one of Madonna's best albums of all time. Sorry to break it down, but DAD is Madonna's greatest bop of all time and last time I checked on Nobody Knows Me it was using Vogue as toilet brush ny12

first you claim AL is her best album when ROL, Erotica, Bedtime Stories, COADF, Music exist. second you claim Nobody Knows Me somehow trumps Vogue

tumblr_nr92xdkCHG1r8jjn6o3_400.gif

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.