zendaya-actress-300x300.png

#7 | ZENDAYA  | 7.6

harrystyles-suits-300x300.jpg

#8 | HARRY  | SAVED BY PANEL

A-52835-1562786676-4551.jpeg.jpg

#9 | BEYONCE  | UP FOR ELIMINATION

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUf0Q9qcnaTukvBuq64ms

#10 | KELLY  | UP FOR ELIMINATION

@ryjapo you can PM me and choose either to eliminate someone or automatically save yourself for the next round and have players vote who to eliminate. The choice is yours!

@Harry_CAL @Maria @ryjapo @8Bit Heart @Love So Soft @Harry Styles @Edu @Cosmic @Bleachella @Surrealism

ryjapo    3,300

* cue dramatic music *

I think Spider-Man said it best when he said “With great power comes great responsibility” or at least I think it was Spider-Man, maybe it was his dead uncle. Anyway... *wipes away tears* it’s time to make my decision. This is the hardest decision I’ve had to make in CAL since deciding to drop CaKe or agreeing to write Shakira’s ‘Paradise’... *wipes away more tears* but I’ve made my decision.

Since neither of the bottom two managed to post their release, I feel as though I can’t make the decision to save one of them on my own. So therefore, I’m choosing to take immunity for next week and instead leave it up to ... *dramatic pause*

A PLAYER VOTE!

* sad music plays (Not like XX by Jessie J sad, like hector debuting at #2 sad) *

Mr. Mendes    2,619

Hello gays (and Dylan)!

It’s time for a player vote. The bottom two are not able to vote so that means we’ll be relying on the 7 of that’s left. That means that at least 4 people need to vote to eliminate the same person. In the event of a tie, there will be a tie breaker (myself). The two up for elimination:

Kellocal Clarkson

and

Beyawnce

You may vote in thread

@Harry_CAL @Maria @Harry Styles @Edu @Cosmic @Bleachella @Surrealism

Bleachella    3,768

This was a tough decision to make. Two girls who I both love dearly are up for elimination, and the weight falls upon me (and 6 others but mostly me) to decide their fate...

Ultimately, I must go with what my heart feels is right. I love this queen with all my heart and she will always be a star, no matter the outcome of tonight and what the other girls decide. 

The girl I am choosing to send home is....

be5c27125cef0cc96319ecb7f436b160.jpg

Maria    5,130

It is now Maria's turn to vote. She looks with fear at Ryan, who left the rest of the players to deal with this bloody affair. He's always been sweet and kind towards players not named Edu... so something must be shady about him. "Playing the good witch card, huh? Okay, Locasta, I'll keep an eye on you" she thinks as he steps in his 1 inch & 1/2 heels towards the elimination table. The carpet is kinda stained and it stinks of feet, but her gracious shoes don't mind it. They've stepped on [player name that has been forbidden to be told during this festive period of time]'s neck when he got brave, they've stepped on Leona's neck, they've even stepped in R*nL*p's bullshit a few times... so this should be fine.

As she opens the box that contains the nose-shaped toys with the names of the bottom 2 players, she questions everything she knows. She's been doing that ever since she saw that she totally flopped during the challenge and now, her choice will be based on her gut at the moment. But what does the gut of a gay non binary "Don't Call Me Angel" stanning fag can say in moments like this? Pick Kellocal? Why? She's always been the nicest person to drag her. Pick Beyawnce? Why? She's always been kind enough to upvote her releases even after Primalgate happened. However, a choice must be made. Her hand reaches into the box and, as the faux leather gloves (in the shade of Giovanna's Casket) make a squint sound, she makes her pick:

Beyonce.

Harry_CAL    4,254

in the interest of dragging this process out further and forcing a tie situation, i too, vote

kelly clarkson

Mr. Mendes    2,619

It seems that an impasse has been reached. Half of the gays have selected one local, the other half has selected another local. In dealing with these two locals, there are things that have to be considered. 

Beyawnce fulfilled 1/2 of the overall challenge which was to hype the release by any medium that was so selected. However, the hyping went to absolute waste due to the song not being posted. There was no reaching out to the host explaining what happened and instead the only thing that was communicated was a simple "fuck it’s too late isn’t it". Disappointed but not surprised. 

Kellocal fulfilled neither part of the overall challenge. There was no hyping and no song. There was never any presence from her at all. However, there was communication with the host as to what happened. The communication was initiated by the representative of the artist with a simple but understandable reason as to why there was a lack of presence. 

Both of the people in question have showed degrees of commitment and degrees of non-commitment. But ultimately, it can come to only one. 

In weighing the options and upon consultation, the answer is clear. 

The one who'll be headed home today is...

Kelly Clarkson.

However, there are questions surrounding the person that was ultimately saved by the committee and whether or not they'll be committing. In the event that Harry Styles finds himself outed, a conversation will be had regarding whether or not Kellocal will find haself back within our clique. But for now, we must say goodbye. 

@Love So Soft

ryjapo    3,300

aBLGB8t.jpg

FLORENCE - FOOLS & SAINTS - MUSIC VIDEO

Mr. Mendes    2,619

Though I said I wouldn’t be doing any deadline extensions, I’m not a tyrant. 

I’ve had multiple people explain to me that life got hectic this week and that’s understandable. Real life comes first and I wouldn’t want it to be any other way. 

So I will be extending the deadline because I don’t think it’d be fair to punish you all for having your priorities in order and doing what you need in the real world. The deadline will now be Saturday (tomorrow) at 4:00 PM EST, about 25ish (give or take) hours from now. You must have your music videos done and posted by then or else it’ll make it hard for the panel to vote and get the whole post-challenge process done. 

In the future, if you know there’s going to be a conflict with the deadlines, please please please just let me know ASAP. The sooner I know, the better I can adapt and work with the issue and create a solution. 

@Harry_CAL @Maria @ryjapo @8Bit Heart @Love So Soft @Harry Styles @Edu @Cosmic @Bleachella