Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Andres

Lana: "I'm really not more of a liberal than I am a Republican—I'm in the middle."

between this and her being basically a member of that freak religious mess i really don't know what's worse. brit1

perhaps tomorrow she'll share with the world that she's a scientologist waiting for Xenu or something.

I love how if this was any other singer their stans would be freaking out and “unstanning.” 

But the Lana stans are just like “yeah, sure you aren’t Lana...” fall1 I love you guys 

6 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

I love how if this was any other singer their stans would be freaking out and “unstanning.” 

But the Lana stans are just like “yeah, sure you aren’t Lana...” fall1 I love you guys 

maybe she noticed that exhibiting partisanship has potentially cost Taylor her 1M debut week streak so now she's pulling the r/enlightenedcentrism card

insta.gif

20 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

oh my god...this ad just came up on this page gag1 NSFGays WARNING:

Hide contents

11439683629930770303?sqp=4sqPyQQrQikqJwhfEAEdAAC0QiABKAEwCTgDQPCTCUgAUAFYAWBfcAJ4AcUBLbKdPg&rs=AOga4qnDERXpGXexNvbniWKcQ3fhANx43w

looks like she found her own version of America gag1 

nothing is loading gag1

I think she's just saying this so she can keep some distance from politics. At least that's what I hope. Any of the political stuff she's done recently suggests that she's pro-peace at the very least, which makes it hard to be a Republican (or a mainstream Democrat lbr)

This is what I'm telling myself anyway cause I need to keep stanning.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.