Lana: "I'm really not more of a liberal than I am a Republican—I'm in the middle."

Another controversial interview quote a few days before the album release... maybe she's doing sumn oprah11ari9nicki3

I’d rather her be a passionate republican than a submissive middlepack moron oprah11

Stop trying to appease the masses to sell albums it’ll only make your fans (where the money actually comes from) jump ship gag1

4 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

The comment aside, I don’t really think Republican when I think of Lana Del Rey.

Nor should you, as she's a registered Democrat. I don't know why she makes these stupid comments when she's expressed her ideals lining up basically 1:1 with the Democrats for years. dead2 

1 minute ago, Americunt said:

Nor should you, as she's a registered Democrat. I don't know why she makes these stupid comments when she's expressed her ideals lining up basically 1:1 with the Democrats for years. dead2 

She's trying to appeal to a larger base I guess rip2 

Girl, shut up. You are a Democrat through and through. If you voted for Obama both times and are REGISTERED as one, you are part of us dead2 

Says the girl who put a hex on Donald Trump dead2 Girl you lie. 

Unless this is her dumb way of trying to distance herself from the Social Democrat movement. 

1 hour ago, Americunt said:

I guess that's the element of patriotism in her work speaking (which I guess up until now I've mistaken for satire at best gaga6) I also don't think she made this statement to appeal to a wider demographic, she was never one of those big time Pop stars with crazy contracts of which she's obligated under. Frankly, I don't think she cares much for sales at all. So yeah, her statements have been one hell of a roller coaster the past couple of years.

She may have meant it more as in she doesn't consider her own ideals specifically in line with either political party.

She's made it clear through past interviews, actions, and songs she isn't tied to any Republican ideals.

But regardless it's a vague statement that's a non answer to her political standing.