Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

Best videography: Kylie, Madonna, or Mariah?

Best videography  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Best videography

• Kylie
    • Madonna
    • Mariah

On 8/30/2019 at 10:26 AM, ParentalAdvisory said:

Mariah had her momemts with teh TEOM Videos but there rest is dead3 

Madonna by far 

Kylie has also some good Videos - the RBW Video and Slow Video are a slay - i also love ALL THE LOVERS - that Group gang orgy yes i live for it

Actually Mariah had her moments with videos as My All and Heartbreaker, Honey too, not with the TEOM videos. dead4 

2 hours ago, FMKK said:

No Kylie video in the UK has been as big as the biggest Madonna videos. Don't forget that Madonna is huge over here too.

The biggest Kylie video in terms of iconic imagery is probably Can't Get You Out Of My Head but that's still nothing on Like A Prayer or maybe even Hung Up.

Pretty sure Head is more popular that LAP in The UK. 

Hung Up is not even in the same lane.

3 hours ago, FMKK said:

No Kylie video in the UK has been as big as the biggest Madonna videos. Don't forget that Madonna is huge over here too.

The biggest Kylie video in terms of iconic imagery is probably Can't Get You Out Of My Head but that's still nothing on Like A Prayer or maybe even Hung Up.

Hung Up? What are you smoking? Hung Up video is one of Madonna's BOTTOM TIER videos like any other video from the COADF era  dead1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.