Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

Camila Cabello | Romance | 2019

logo.png
album-logo.png
Tracklist
Shameless
Living Proof
Should've Said It
My Oh My (feat. DaBaby)
Senorita (feat. Shawn Mendes)
Liar
Bad Kind Of Butterflies
Easy
Feel It Twice
Dream of You
Cry For Me
This Love
Used To This
First Man

camila%20cabello%20romance%20cover%20art

Never really cared for her music nor the hype around her. But really loving Shameless, such a great song. Hope she brings more stuff like that one on her new album.

Also, she is delivering with visuals too, that Romance greek theme is amazing. She really caught my attention now. Might pick this one, love concept albums.

Strange how the first two singles were Shameless and Liar considering Shawn and Camila are shameless liars.

Once this album flops for filth, they'll break up.ari8

Anyway, I thought this would be a step up from her last work... I was wrong.brit15

On 9/9/2019 at 2:58 AM, trashbanjo said:

Strange how the first two singles were Shameless and Liar considering Shawn and Camila are shameless liars.

Once this album flops for filth, they'll break up.ari8

Anyway, I thought this would be a step up from her last work... I was wrong.brit15

dead1

Hmmmm... something feels off.  I feel like this album is rushed for some reason. Especially since she released four songs from it before it was even fully finished. I really hope it’s good! But I dunno 

i didn’t realize she announced a tour the same time. So there must of been some delays. She had all the tours booked before the album was finished 

well, after first listen I don't like this album... also don't like her first album... just some singles.

I think if she'll do a great video for First Man (it's a piano ballad), it can be success song nat1

Not a great album, it's pretty generic and I expected more of a concept album since all her previous promotional photos and art, which were amazing. Not on par with the music.

Best songs are: Shameless, Used to this, First Man, Easy and This Love. Rest is meh to me :( 

On 12/1/2019 at 5:00 PM, AtiRiRi said:

well, after first listen I don't like this album... also don't like her first album... just some singles.

I think if she'll do a great video for First Man (it's a piano ballad), it can be success song nat1

10 hours ago, BlueBalls said:

Not a great album, it's pretty generic and I expected more of a concept album since all her previous promotional photos and art, which were amazing. Not on par with the music.

Best songs are: Shameless, Used to this, First Man, Easy and This Love. Rest is meh to me :( 

It’s not released yet?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.