Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

Camila Cabello | Romance | 2019

I love this album! it has some nice variety and shows up a great range of her personality and she can do a lot with her voice I loved the mature vibe of this love I think it was but my oh my sounded like a kidz bop songny5

Camila Cabello

Romance Super Deluxe Boxset

59077-6bdbc52af91e0a373d4656181302ffa4.j

Boxset $130.99 USD

Release Date: 28/02/2020

Discs: 4

Deluxe Box Set Includes:

Limited Edition Gatefold Vinyl / CD package

- Translucent Red Vinyl
- "Romance" Etching on 4th Side
- 12" x 24" poster insert
- 20 page expanded booklet
- 14 Track CD in mini-sleeve

- 12" Picture Disc of Liar/Shameless

- 7" vinyl of Liar/Shameless

- Collectable 3" x 5" 'Romance' Laminate

- 8" x 10" Glossy Photo

- Personal note from Camila

- Limited to 500 copies worldwide

PLEASE NOTE: download available upon purchase.Vinyl box set will ship on or around 2/25/2020. Limited to 4 units per customer.

1. Shameless
2. Living Proof
3. Should've Said It
4. My Oh My
5. Señorita with Shawn Mendes
6. Liar
7. Bad Kind Of Butterflies
8. Easy
9. Feel It Twice
10. Dream Of You
11. Cry For Me
12. This Love
13. Used To This
14. First Man

Pre-Order Here

She released some limited CD album covers, they are all gone now though. Tried to buy the first one, but couldn't finish the purchase because they didn't accept my visa for some weird reason (I've read more people had the same issue, mostly europeans). The covers are AMAZING, such a same it was just on her american store...

ELhIW1nXYAACDUr?format=jpg&name=4096x409

ELhIW1lXYAE7lYc?format=jpg&name=4096x409

ELn6kp9X0AEZWwH?format=jpg&name=medium

1 hour ago, BlueBalls said:

She released some limited CD album covers, they are all gone now though. Tried to buy the first one, but couldn't finish the purchase because they didn't accept my visa for some weird reason (I've read more people had the same issue, mostly europeans). The covers are AMAZING, such a same it was just on her american store...

Really pretty covers for such a basic album 

2 hours ago, BlueBalls said:

The fact that the alternate covers are better than the one she gave for the main release is laughable.

Agree with you both, to be honest. I like half the album but the album covers are actually better than the content itself. I just wanted that precious album cover on my CD collection, and well, the album is basically worth it just for "Shameless", "Used to this" and "First Man". Anyway, since they didn't allowed me to, more money on my account.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.