Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jake

Lana Del Rey - Doin' Time (Official Video)

2 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

RIGHT oprah10 her first video with a sense of humor since HBTB oprah10 Rich Lee just keeps serving oprah10 

She better keep him as main collaborator. He's really bringing out the best in her and serves great ideas for her videos. oprah10 I hope she also shot new videos for Venice Bitch and Mariners. giveup1 They deserved better videos than the shit Chuck came up with.

4 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

RIGHT oprah10 her first video with a sense of humor since HBTB oprah10 Rich Lee just keeps serving oprah10 

too bad she didnt have Rich Lee do MAC and Venice Bitch oprah10 

This was genuinely high concept and good...? I am honestly shocked. Though the double-video for "The Greatest" and "Fuck It I Love You" was beautiful, it did ultimately just amount to some glamour shots and familiar bar scenes. This, meanwhile is just so...creative. I never would've pegged Lana to reference Attack of the 50 Foot Woman. dead2 Also, that blonde look...whew, the Lizzy Grant vibes! Honestly, it's quite strange that this of all eras would be one where we ended up getting as many videos as Born to Die, between MAC, VB, the double video, Doin' Time and that video they cast a few weeks ago (well, assuming that this wasn't that video, which I suppose it might've been).

FCKSDaksfsnews dmnwanfndkl THAT WAS THE BEST LANA VIDEO PERIOD. LFMAO THE ICONIC BLONDE BOB.... LKFDSKaljsdl omg I cringed at first with the f*cking giant CGI thing but it looked so real. I wish I could take this f*cking set off so I could replace with this visual masterpiece

7 minutes ago, Liam said:

FCKSDaksfsnews dmnwanfndkl THAT WAS THE BEST LANA VIDEO PERIOD. LFMAO THE ICONIC BLONDE BOB.... LKFDSKaljsdl omg I cringed at first with the f*cking giant CGI thing but it looked so real. I wish I could take this f*cking set off so I could replace with this visual masterpiece

only about 24-48 hours to go whit1 

I wasn't expecting this to actually have a plot rip4 

I was legit ready for it to be 4:25 of giant Lana walking around Cali but then the drive in scene came outta nowhere giveup1

She's really feeding us now this era giveup1

Spoiler

which means she's probably gonna go on some six year break or some shit after this fall4 

This is beyond exciting. Apart from Lana being gorgeous and shots being beautiful, they came up with great ideas. Like King Kong Lana. I am here for this. Drive in scenes checked. All these continuing retro vibes are so in line with the plot itself. 

She actually began to put out good videos for this album/era one year later after everything has been put into motion. jj2

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.