Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Lil Nas X keeps denying stanning Nicki

4 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

can you blame him for distancing himself from the shit she's been doing lately. lol3 

She literally has been quiet for weeks, you just be talking for no reason. I swear to God you irritate my soul. 

Anyways I wish they would leave this boy alone pls if he dont wanna admit it that’s fine bc some of us know the truth. rip4 

They really do switch like sissies, huh?brit15

He was a messy gay, he should just own up and move on and so should everyone elsegag1

Stream Dead Wrong by the talented Nicki Minaj, Nicki the boss, Nicki Lewinskey, Nicki the harajuku Barbie doll!gag1

11 hours ago, Infrared said:

kiii most of ya'll would hide your online profiles if you EVER became famous. Don't try iT.

We will, but if people find out and it's clearly us, what is the point of lying? Some if his tweets are still up gag1

Just say goodnight n go gag1 

On 8/29/2019 at 5:06 PM, Jae said:

I would too, it’s a very embarrassing part of his past gag1

This! I mean imagine one of us here got famous and then a bunch of FOTPers got together to expose his posting history. gag1 Embarrassing. 

On 9/3/2019 at 5:03 AM, millitanthomo said:

the barbz just wont let up on him ddddd 

at first, I thought he was hiding his stanning history because he wanted to come off as straight but now that he is out its just coming off as bit odd 

kii, 'come off as straight' when he had tweets about bottoming. lana9

On 8/30/2019 at 1:17 AM, Infrared said:

kiii most of ya'll would hide your online profiles if you EVER became famous. Don't try iT.

Hun no mj1. I wouldn't reveal my username, but i wouldn't hide my profiles and who i stanned. 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.