Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

i wish you were gay

Liberation or Tell Me You Love Me?

These two women have worked together (and I fucking hated it because Demi is just nnnnbrit12) but which album is better?

I'd have to go with Liberation because Demi's album is just a Stripped copycat (as well a Selena Gomez's album but since she can't sing for shit, we'll exclude her ass from this)

Liberation is pretty great, but TMYLM has always been one of my least favorite Demi albums.

As for the Stripped comparisons, while Revival was definitely influenced by it (she literally said so), it stands solid as its own body of work and the two are their own individuals. Just wanted to ay that since like Stripped, it’s aged rather well. sia3 

19 hours ago, Hylia said:

Liberation is pretty great, but TMYLM has always been one of my least favorite Demi albums.

As for the Stripped comparisons, while Revival was definitely influenced by it (she literally said so), it stands solid as its own body of work and the two are their own individuals. Just wanted to ay that since like Stripped, it’s aged rather well. sia3 

I honestly can't remember any of the singles off of "Revival." None of those songs get played in recurrent. I still hear "Sorry, Not Sorry" all the time tho. 

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

I honestly can't remember any of the singles off of "Revival." None of those songs get played in recurrent. I still hear "Sorry, Not Sorry" all the time tho. 

I don’t give a shit about recurrent plays or the radio or any of that, I’m speaking of my own personal opinion.

49 minutes ago, Hylia said:

I don’t give a shit about recurrent plays or the radio or any of that, I’m speaking of my own personal opinion.

Oh ok. Well, nobody gives a shit about that. 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.