Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Galactic-Tiger

Marlon Brando on MJ: he was a pedophile

11 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

Tea! For instance MJ's sister La Toya confirmed in an interview in 1994 that MJ payed 1 million dollars to Sheldon's father. That would totally explain why at that time the young kid Sheldon testified that MJ did not molested him. However an estate manager testified that he saw Jackson standing in a Jacuzzi with his hands 'down the front of Jimmy's underpants and was manipulating the boy's genitalia and a master bedroom maid said she saw the two in bed together, nude from the waist up, on two different occasions.  But because the young Safechuck at that time remained silent, a judge ruled that the allegations wouldn't be included in the trial. Basically MJ's trials confirm that the US justice system is not efficient and that he was guilty because he had to pay the victims in order to settle the trial tea2

Or be like Robson - testify as an adult that nothing happened only to realise few years after MJ passed away that he actually abused him dead1 

5 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Or be like Robson - testify as an adult that nothing happened only to realise few years after MJ passed away that he actually abused him dead1 

the realization came after he became a father. Maybe he realized that what MJ did to him was wrong only after imagining someone doing the same to his kid?

2 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

the realization came after he became a father. Maybe he realized that what MJ did to him was wrong only after imagining someone doing the same to his kid?

“Maybe” being a keyword that means nothing at all

25 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

well, ur pov is clearly wrong and lacks of fundamentals.

Let’s start with the fact: my point of view can’t be wrong or right cause it’s MY point of view, how I see things and I explained WHY I see them that way. 

On the other hand, you didn’t explain anything. I mean you pretty much compared him to a Hitler in that long ass essay of your I skimmed through cause I don’t have time to read anything more than 4 sentences (still challenging) coming under your username. Next time leave drama and digging up the accusations for tabloids. 

Speaks volumes.

3 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Let’s start with the fact: my point of view can’t be wrong or right cause it’s MY point of view, how I see things and I explained WHY I see them that way. 

On the other hand, you didn’t explain anything. I mean you pretty much compared him to a Hitler in that long ass essay of your I skimmed through cause I don’t have time to read anything more than 4 sentences (still challenging) coming under your username. Next time leave drama and digging up the accusations for tabloids. 

Speaks volumes.

Clearly an opinion can be wrong and you've contradicted yourself lmfao. You did not explain nothing, you just insinuated that the victims are lying cuz they accused MJ after his death WITHOUT giving any solid basis to support your opinion. On the other hand, I wrote a long-ass essay in which I explained in detail my point of view providing solid basis also on why MJ and Hitler objectively got something in common. Finally, don't pretend that you didn't read all my essay cuz of my username and not rather your inability to read anything longer than 4 sentences dead1

9 hours ago, Urbanov said:

“Paid off” so there was an agreement? I guess that means others who are coming up with allegations now can shit on his name cause he is dead and can’t defend himself? Or they’ve been in trauma for so long they didn’t realise he is dead for 10 years? Reminding you that most of the stuff comes from early 90s. It’s been almost 30 years. Wade Robson was also “paid off”, yet he still managed to talk shit about MJ not so long ago. I don’t think that’s how being “paid off” works.

I also understand that legal processes for abuse is not pleasant... but for real? What do these people even want to achieve by this? Like I said - by any means I’m NOT defending MJ, but SURELY there was a lot of time to speak about it or do what others have done - now they won’t get anything from it apart from headlines on the first page in Daily Mirror. It definitely won’t hurt his legacy and definitely they won’t be “paid off”. Basically it’s like screaming in the void. This might look a little brutal and honest but unfortunately even if they are true, it’s a bit too late for it now.

"I don't think that's how being 'paid off' works" - are you suggesting that just because he accepted the money to be quiet... he should stay quiet? Anyhow, if I remember rightly - back in the 90s it was the parents that took the money (I don't know if that relates to Wade Robson or not).

Either way - if there's no chance of justice, or money - i.e. these people have nothing to "gain" for speaking out - that makes me more inclined to believe them. I guess you could cynically say they just want their 15 minutes, but I don't think a fleeting moment of fame is much of an exchange for abuse.

All of that aside - people speaking out about what happened in the past might help those experiencing it right now speak out in the present. The film industry has had its #MeToo moment, now we're starting to see the tide turn on musicians katy2

8 hours ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

Clearly an opinion can be wrong and you've contradicted yourself lmfao. You did not explain nothing, you just insinuated that the victims are lying cuz they accused MJ after his death WITHOUT giving any solid basis to support your opinion. On the other hand, I wrote a long-ass essay in which I explained in detail my point of view providing solid basis also on why MJ and Hitler objectively got something in common. Finally, don't pretend that you didn't read all my essay cuz of my username and not rather your inability to read anything longer than 4 sentences dead1

Guess what: I actually didn’t read that. 

On 9/2/2019 at 1:44 PM, Lucifer's Angel said:

You must be confused about what section of the forum that you're in because this entire statement is not meant for a news section. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.