Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Big Brother: Lover

All right, it has been only one week since the album release, but we shall see how we feel about it at this point. Even though we are not pumping hundreds and hundreds posts on a daily basis, I am sure with the help of entire forum, both dead, past and present members we can indulge ourselves in a game full of twists, turns and other characteristics completely opposite of what the album itself is about. jj2

As you are already aware, everyone picks one song to represent and through rounds, match-ups and battleships, we will get ultimate winner. After that being done, first Head of Household ( HoH) will be chosen that will have to nominate two (?) songs and thus putting them up for eviction. Members will cast their votes and the member with surviving song will be next HoH/to nominate. Buuut, it won't be just that, so yeah. jj5

Image result for lover taylor swift album hd

So, ladies and gentlemen, will you please attend and play? jj2 Pick a song and don't be unwilling to play if the song you like the most has already been picked. If we manage to get 17 people to play, I will represent last song standing without its member. Hope we will manage this. gaga3

1. I Forgot That You Existed - @CHOKE
  2. Cruel Summer - @fab
  3. Lover - @Hyun.
  4. The Man - @Daenerys
  5. The Archer - @Eclipsa
  6. I Think He Knows - @Fletch
  7. Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince - @Freaky Prince
  8. Paper Rings - @RepuTAYtion
  9. Cornelia Street - @CharnyBoy
  10. Death By A Thousand Cuts - @Venus XCX
  11. London Boy - @Liam
  12. Soon You'll Get Better - @millitanthomo
  13. False God - @Lover
  14. You Need To Calm Down - @Chris Morlock
  15. Afterglow - @Divine
  16. ME! - @Aquamarine
  17. It's Nice To Have A Friend - @DW
  18. Daylight - @Hylia

Spoiler

ROUNDS

Round One: ME! ( 10 votes ); Lonodn Boy ( 4 votes ); It's Nice To Have A Friend ( 2 votes ); I Forgot That You Existed ( 1 vote ); Paper Rings ( 1 vote )

Round Two: Soon You'll Get Better ( 6 votes ); Daylight ( 5 votes ); Cruel Summer ( 2 votes ); Afterglow ( 0 votes )

Round Three: I Forgot That You Existed ( 11 votes ); Paper Rings ( 4 votes ); Daylight ( 0 votes )

Round Four: You Need To Calm Down ( 6 votes for staying ); I Think He Knows ( 8 votes for staying ) 

Round Five: It's Nice To Have A Friend ( 7 votes ); London Boy ( 5 votes ); The Archer ( 0 votes )

Round Six: I Think He Knows ( 8 votes ); Lover ( 2 votes ); Cornelia Street ( 2 votes ); Daylight ( 0 votes)

Round Seven: London Boy ( 5 votes ); Paper Rings ( 3 votes ); False God ( 1 vote )

Round Eight: Death By A Thousand Cuts ( 2 votes for staying ); Afterglow ( 7 votes for staying )

Round Nine: Paper Rings ( 6 votes ); The Archer ( 3 votes ); Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince ( 0 votes )

Round Ten: Cruel Summer ( 4 votes ); The Man ( 3 votes ); Lover ( 0 votes )

Round Eleven: Afterglow ( 4 votes ); False God ( 2 votes )

Round Twelve: The Archer ( 2 votes for staying ); Cornelia Street ( 4 votes for staying )

Round Thirteen: Daylight ( 3 votes for out vs. 2 votes for in )

Round Fourteen: False God ( 4 votes ); The Man ( 1 vote )

Round Fifteen: Cornelia Street ( 1 vote from Hyun. and 1+1 vote from Daenerys ); Lover ( 1 vote ); The Man ( 1 vote ); Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince ( 0 votes )

Round Sixteen: Lover ( 1 vote ); The Man ( 0 votes )

Round Seventeen/Final: The ManMiss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

it and paper rings... feeling bad for whoever gets those

something tells me someone will choose paper rings out of sympathy bc at least the lyrics are cute. ME!th however, no redeeming qualities in sight...

13 minutes ago, Divine said:

poor ME!n Kampf never gonna be chosen

I will be doing charity for MEnstrual Cramp it seems. jj2

10 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

it and paper rings... feeling bad for whoever gets those

6 minutes ago, Divine said:

something tells me someone will choose paper rings out of sympathy bc at least the lyrics are cute. ME!th however, no redeeming qualities in sight...

Paper Rings is better ( jj2 ) than songs you both have chosen, so I would remain silent if I were you. jj5

54 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Paper Rings is better ( jj2 ) than songs you both have chosen, so I would remain silent if I were you. jj5

i know you're not coming for the best songs on the album like this

5t7Ppv5.gif

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.